FB messenger crashing DragonEra, no replacement in Level/EP

FB messenger crashing DragonEra, no replacement in Level/EP

Postby Sigourney » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Facebook Messenger alerts are crashing Dragon Era, when i dismiss the FB alert, DE reboots itself to Home Screen...my engaged misson, does not re-place me back where i was, and now im out multiple revives, and at least 2 EP's worth of energy. Twice this happened on Sir Bedivere Hell, and Just 5 min ago, my 2nd crash in Lancelot Hell happened after 2 revives into that misson. Ive at least lost 10 revives from these crashes, why does DE not restart and put me back where I was in the misson, do you have crash logs on the server side that show the missions were not manually exited? My mobile username is ( dg )
Sigourney

Re: FB messenger crashing DragonEra, no replacement in Level

Postby admin » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:00 pm

The game server don't have crash log when problems happen on the client, only when you see "data error" then it's possible that server logged something useful.... The game does not interact with FB messenger in any means nor does it allow any other apps to "reboot it to the Home Screen". If something causes the game to crash, it should restart you where you left off after you re-open the app, unless somehow you don't have enough storage on the device or you are running utility or memory managers that would zap the games saved progress data. If you do have such management and utility app installed, you might want to make sure you add Dragon Era in the exclusion list or disable them while Dragon Era is running.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support