Skills not working as intended

Re: Skills not working as intended

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:35 am

They usually respond when they have an answer to a question they understand (Unless it's Happy Weekend, they don't respond much during that time)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby admin » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:53 am

Gerry wrote:
admin wrote:Can you please clarify what you meant by "first strike"? There are no card skills named that...

Pardon me, I understand completely why it has taken 6 days for you to respond. All this time you were trying to figure out what I meant when I said 'Gemini Dragons First Strike skill'! Wow.
Totally my fault, I got it wrong. What I meant is 'Gemini Dragons First Attack skill'. Is there an address I can write to management about the level of customer support for this game and exactly what the expected turnaround time for a response should be? I think I will save this thread for my review of the game.

First, I apologize for the long response time on the previous reply. The issue was forwarded to our tester for the game on the same day, but he was out for couple days before the weekend only got back to me with the follow up on our Monday morning.

The issue is likely caused by an anti-cheating mechanism that automatically disable all wild symbols if the previous spin had a very high payout. We have raised this limit for now which should significantly decrease the rates of wild not showing up under Jason's skill. If this solution isn't good enough, then we may need to change Jason's skill.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Gerry » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:08 pm

admin wrote:First, I apologize for the long response time on the previous reply. The issue was forwarded to our tester for the game on the same day, but he was out for couple days before the weekend only got back to me with the follow up on our Monday morning.

The issue is likely caused by an anti-cheating mechanism that automatically disable all wild symbols if the previous spin had a very high payout. We have raised this limit for now which should significantly decrease the rates of wild not showing up under Jason's skill. If this solution isn't good enough, then we may need to change Jason's skill.

Thank you for the timely response. I am not trying to be difficult but seriously that was all I was expecting anyways. I know that bugs do not get fixed overnight but a simple 'we received your information, passed it on to QA, we will get back to you if we need further info' does not seem like too much to ask.

BTW, this question right here
admin wrote:Can you please clarify what you meant by "first strike"? There are no card skills named that...

would have answered itself if attention had been paid to these lines here
Gerry wrote:Both of the screenshots I have are with the following team but I have seen it with other teams too:
6*Holy Priestess, 5*Fire Soul, 3*Dark Golem, 5*Water Soul, 3*Earth Golem, 7*Gemini Dragon

In the first screenshot I am on the 6/7 wave of Tome of the Dead-Difficult, I have the Fire Soul down to roughly 1/4 of it's HP, Golden Fleece has 5 spins left, Dark Chance I is activated but was done after the spin and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active, CD timer is at 0.
In the second screenshot I am on the last wave of Happy Weekend-Difficult, 2 bosses have about 3/4 HP the other one about 1/2, Golden Fleece has 2 spins left and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active.

The fact that I stated my team was using a 7* Gemini Dragon should have made it pretty clear that when I said First Strike what I really meant was First Attack.
So what I read out of that question was, I am not really paying attention to what you were saying but need to stall so please clarify because there is no such thing as First Strike.
Gerry

Postby Gerry » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:46 am

admin wrote:The issue is likely caused by an anti-cheating mechanism that automatically disable all wild symbols if the previous spin had a very high payout. We have raised this limit for now which should significantly decrease the rates of wild not showing up under Jason's skill. If this solution isn't good enough, then we may need to change Jason's skill.

I have yet another screenshot, in this one I am doing Tome of the Dead - Insane, on wave 6 and have Fire Soul down to 1/2 HP. The active skills are Gemini Dragon's First Attack, Fafnir's Treasure Guardian and Fire Soul's Golden Fleece with 4 spins left. The team consists of 7* Gemini Dragons, 8* Goddess of Greed, 6* Naga, 7* Fafnir, 5* Fire Soul, and 8* Gemini Dragons helper.

I did not have it on auto-spin and I am fairly certain that the previous spin was not a big payout, however the spin without the wild was line 11 green and had generated 3 brown chests. I am still taking screenshots and am wondering why you are not interested in seeing them? Has your tester been able to duplicate the problem?
Gerry

Postby admin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:20 am

Our tester hasn't been able to reproduce the problem since we increased the limiter. It's possible the chests can be an issue though as wild symbol is set to never replace chest symbols. You can send the screenshots to our support@playmage.com email.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Gerry » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:11 pm

admin wrote:The issue is likely caused by an anti-cheating mechanism that automatically disable all wild symbols if the previous spin had a very high payout. We have raised this limit for now which should significantly decrease the rates of wild not showing up under Jason's skill. If this solution isn't good enough, then we may need to change Jason's skill.

Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by "an anti-cheating mechanism"?
How exactly does one cheat by using skills you provide on the cards we obtain?
Am I not supposed to obtain these cards or just not supposed to combine them with certain other cards?
Gerry

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support