Skills not working as intended

Skills not working as intended

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Just decided that we needed a place that we could easily sort through what problems we wanted to address (Hence the name)

Anyway: Charon skill says that it nullifies Earth but it in fact nullifies Water when used.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Re: Skills not working as intended

Postby admin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:49 am

Thanks for the report. The typo has has been patched and should changed shortly.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Gerry » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 am

I have discovered that the Fire Souls Golden Fleece skill does NOT guarantee at least one wild all the time! I have screen shots to provide for admin's if interested.
Gerry

Golden fleece skill not working correctly.

Postby Gerry » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:10 am

I have seen many times that the Fire Souls Golden Fleece skill is not providing the guaranteed WILD for each and every of the 7 spins. I have a couple of screen shots and have seen it happen more than that. In my experience it really isn't very hard to reproduce.
Gerry

Re: Golden fleece skill not working correctly.

Postby admin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

It maybe specific to certain setup or situation. Do you have cards with similar skills on the team or is this happening on entering a new wave or right after triggering the skill?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Golden fleece skill not working correctly.

Postby Gerry » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 pm

admin wrote:It maybe specific to certain setup or situation. Do you have cards with similar skills on the team or is this happening on entering a new wave or right after triggering the skill?

Both of the screenshots I have are with the following team but I have seen it with other teams too:
6*Holy Priestess, 5*Fire Soul, 3*Dark Golem, 5*Water Soul, 3*Earth Golem, 7*Gemini Dragon

In the first screenshot I am on the 6/7 wave of Tome of the Dead-Difficult, I have the Fire Soul down to roughly 1/4 of it's HP, Golden Fleece has 5 spins left, Dark Chance I is activated but was done after the spin and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active, CD timer is at 0.
In the second screenshot I am on the last wave of Happy Weekend-Difficult, 2 bosses have about 3/4 HP the other one about 1/2, Golden Fleece has 2 spins left and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active.

The only common thing in all cases that I have seen is I am using Gemini Dragons and First Strike.

Pretty sure it just happened again on the last spin of Golden Fleece while I was doing Gold Sea Dragons without Gemini Dragons and no other skill active but not much point in screenshotting that since the indicator goes away on the last spin of the skill.

Ok so here's one on completely different account and team. Team is as follows:
7*Gemini Dragons, 8*Goddess of Greed, 6*Naga, 7*Fafnir, 8*Gemini Dragons

I am fighting Level 43 Melpomene, she has about 1/10th of her HP left, just used Healing Hellfire and First Strike, 3 spins left on Golden Fleece and no other skills active. Suprise! No wilds!
Gerry

Postby Gerry » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:03 am

Gerry wrote:
admin wrote:It maybe specific to certain setup or situation. Do you have cards with similar skills on the team or is this happening on entering a new wave or right after triggering the skill?

Both of the screenshots I have are with the following team but I have seen it with other teams too:
6*Holy Priestess, 5*Fire Soul, 3*Dark Golem, 5*Water Soul, 3*Earth Golem, 7*Gemini Dragon

In the first screenshot I am on the 6/7 wave of Tome of the Dead-Difficult, I have the Fire Soul down to roughly 1/4 of it's HP, Golden Fleece has 5 spins left, Dark Chance I is activated but was done after the spin and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active, CD timer is at 0.
In the second screenshot I am on the last wave of Happy Weekend-Difficult, 2 bosses have about 3/4 HP the other one about 1/2, Golden Fleece has 2 spins left and Gemini Dragons First Strike is active.

The only common thing in all cases that I have seen is I am using Gemini Dragons and First Strike.

Pretty sure it just happened again on the last spin of Golden Fleece while I was doing Gold Sea Dragons without Gemini Dragons and no other skill active but not much point in screenshotting that since the indicator goes away on the last spin of the skill.

Ok so here's one on completely different account and team. Team is as follows:
7*Gemini Dragons, 8*Goddess of Greed, 6*Naga, 7*Fafnir, 8*Gemini Dragons

I am fighting Level 43 Melpomene, she has about 1/10th of her HP left, just used Healing Hellfire and First Strike, 3 spins left on Golden Fleece and no other skills active. Suprise! No wilds!

I'm sorry but it is hard to tell when you don't reply back. Is this being addressed? Do you need more information? What's the deal?
BTW just happened again while fighting a raid boss, so I just informed myself that the problem has NOT been resolved!
Gerry

Postby admin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:38 am

Can you please clarify what you meant by "first strike"? There are no card skills named that...
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:41 pm

They mean Gemini Dragon's 'First Attack' is active
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Gerry » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:34 pm

admin wrote:Can you please clarify what you meant by "first strike"? There are no card skills named that...

Pardon me, I understand completely why it has taken 6 days for you to respond. All this time you were trying to figure out what I meant when I said 'Gemini Dragons First Strike skill'! Wow.
Totally my fault, I got it wrong. What I meant is 'Gemini Dragons First Attack skill'. Is there an address I can write to management about the level of customer support for this game and exactly what the expected turnaround time for a response should be? I think I will save this thread for my review of the game.
Gerry

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support