GUILD WAR

Re: GUILD WAR

Postby Nikola » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, as I said before, we seldom test on the real server. We have only tested on the real server once and haven't run the tests on the real server since then.

If this is true, can u explane this from where come this guilds and how the best players in game cant win this gw :)
Nikola

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Nikola, we assure you it's true. Plus, our testers will never participate in any of the competitive activities, let alone win them. You can't possibly know all the guilds and good players in game. Not all the players are active in chats. The winning of a guild war is not dependent on two or three good players, but on the performance and devotion of a whole team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikola » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:50 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, we assure you it's true. Plus, our testers will never participate in any of the competitive activities, let alone win them. You can't possibly know all the guilds and good players in game. Not all the players are active in chats. The winning of a guild war is not dependent on two or three good players, but on the performance and devotion of a whole team.

If u have testers then u know who is the best players and i dont agree with you about i dont know others guilds. I know almost all but this 2 guild come from nowhere and the top 50 players is not in this guilds so explane how level 20 because i dont know others players with guild lvl20, with 26-27 players can win this war. Did u know the best player who is in guild raiden, his guild is on 5 place. Guild obscurity who have almost all top strong players is on 3 place and do not told others guilds i think no need. Point here is shut down your testers and give us fear war.
Nikola

Postby admin » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Our test accounts on the live server never participates in ANY competitive activities are not in the guilds you are speaking of, they are rarely logged into on the live server and as far as I am of not in the recent days.

The two guilds above Obscurity may have stronger players (with many strong cards) you are not aware of and maybe spending more money to refresh battle timers. I am going to ask you to stop with the false accusations; and I am only going to ask once nicely since pmsupport has already replied to you many times.
admin
Site Admin

Postby captaincave » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 pm

hmm... this is a suggestion.

May be a overall player ranking per GW, that will reveal after that GW ended (for strategy reason), would clear thing up?

thanks~
captaincave

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi captaincave, thanks for the suggestion. I will forward it to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby captaincave » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:25 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi captaincave, thanks for the suggestion. I will forward it to the Design Team.

Thank you the forwarding, but sorry I'll added that some more statistic may needed,
by concerning how this on going second guild wars goes .... :/

I understood these suggestions won't be implement soon even if it is possible, but it would be an internal measure
for the developer for the on going GW .
I would like the overall player ranking include beside guild, score, lvl and name, aslo
    the number of attack done overall,
    the number of revive potions used overall,
    a vague indicator of how many gem spent battle done, in percentage against total attack done, eg NONE(0%), FEW(0-10%), SOME(10-30%)), PLENTY(30%+) etc.
I want to expressed, like other forum member, that our facebook version game community should also enjoy the same degree of developer concerning and fair play environment as mobile version.

Thank you~
captaincave

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi captaincave, I will forward your added contents, but is there any reason that you think the revive potion spending number and gem spending number should be included in the ranking? We develop and release update on mobile version first because that's where most of our players gather, but we start developing the update for Facebook version right after the mobile version's update is done.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)