GUILD WAR

Re: GUILD WAR

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi Nikola, thanks for the suggestions. What's the bug with wild? The level 30 account which has apocalypse cards should be one of our test accounts.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikola » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:33 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, thanks for the suggestions. What's the bug with wild? The level 30 account which has apocalypse cards should be one of our test accounts.

And you put that test account to nervos players who still cant get that card. NICE NICE admins you give „good motivation“ on players to play and pay money. If you like to test how work same stage or you starting to make news, you must have TEST server where you will test with youre accounts and if you like get there apo card on 10 level still i dont care, but here u just put bullet in youre head with this.....

Wild works only when you have wild card and is not only WILD we have alot of bugs who still is in game. Admins told us we have „comodore pc“ for that we have lags in animation. In other post i give him specification on mine so u need to cheak this and sent on youre team to speeed game.

THanks
Nikola

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

Hi Nikola, we do most of our tests on our test server but sometimes we need to do some important tests on the real game server to make sure. We don't do it often and absolutely do not intend to make players nervous or urge players to pay this way. You can provide the game ID or game name and exact level of that player so that we can double check if there is something wrong with that account.

Wild symbols is designed to only appear when you use the skills.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikola » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, we do most of our tests on our test server but sometimes we need to do some important tests on the real game server to make sure. We don't do it often and absolutely do not intend to make players nervous or urge players to pay this way. You can provide the game ID or game name and exact level of that player so that we can double check if there is something wrong with that account.

Wild symbols is designed to only appear when you use the skills.

You like to told Dragon Era is not same game like mobile ? And i agree with you that u need to make some important test on real game server but not to play with that account, u can test and delete that account or change card because maybe u dont like players to be nervous but they are and u need to care on that what u make and what u testing. Wild symbols in mobile version no need to active skill to appear, if u make different game then is oki, but if is game like mobile then change it.
So if u make some similar game like dragon era then i will be first who will give some good suggestion and some news who can be in fb server but no in mobile. We like clear answer is Same game or not.....
Thanks
Nikola

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi Nikola, the mobile version and the facebook version is the same. On the mobile version, the WILD symbols do not appear when you spin unless you have used some active skill or your leader card or your helper's leader card has the leader skill that will make them appear.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby dilsama » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 pm

No, he was saying level 50. He said that he wanted 100 PEOPLE to be LEVEL 50. Not level 100.
Based on what he said we have about 50 people who are at least level 50. Maybe there should be more incentives to level... I'm trying to get to 51 because I think I will have better luck in the arena, but I could be wrong.
dilsama

Postby Guilherme » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:06 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, the mobile version and the facebook version is the same. On the mobile version, the WILD symbols do not appear when you spin unless you have used some active skill or your leader card or your helper's leader card has the leader skill that will make them appear.

I play i both versions, and yeah, the only way to see wild symbols are using wild card
But i agree with Nikola in some aspects, i've played dragon era in 3~4 different computers, all computers have lag in animation, i know its impossible to get the same speed as the mobile version, but its a way slow, while in mobile version in 1 minute i use 500 coins with auto spin, in facebook i use like 300, a little improvement would be nice!
Just to me know, how many players left until the guild war?
i know its not so much popular as Mobile version, but we already have 5 good guilds!
Guilherme

Postby Pasquale » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 am

Just another person chiming in on wanting Guild Wars to start
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby admin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 am

We officially start the first cycle of the Guild War Bosses (Bahamut, etc) on Facebook Server next month, synchronizing the timing with the Mobile server (enrollment to start on the 13th). Hopefully we will be closer to 100 level 50+ players by then.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guilherme » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 am

admin wrote:We officially start the first cycle of the Guild War Bosses (Bahamut, etc) on Facebook Server next month, synchronizing the timing with the Mobile server (enrollment to start on the 13th). Hopefully we will be closer to 100 level 50+ players by then.

Does the Same Guild War returns after some months?
Because i think Only Kelvin and Goodknife will be able to hit over 50k on it and get the 8* bahamut (By evolving the 2 7*)
i think i will be able to do like only 5~6k damage on it, so even if my guild get 1~3 i will not be able to get the 8* bahamut
Guilherme

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)