I dislike the Faster spinning

I dislike the Faster spinning

Postby Amber_Lynn » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm sorry I know that I am new to the game but I have to make this known. I am not a big fan of the faster spinning that is now taking place. It is going just a little too fast to be able to control it without problems. By the time I stop the autospin to use an ability it has already spun twice. In addition to this even using 5 lines only it is difficult to get chests which I am told is the only way to get cards needed to complete the area. Just a suggestion but maybe you could slow it down a bit for the quests to be done but provide an option to make it faster to fight the raid bosses. Either way it does need to be slowed down just a little bit. Please.
Amber_Lynn

Re: I dislike the Faster spinning

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Amber_Lynn, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it to the team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mukitup » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi, I personally love the faster spinning wheel.. there where times were it would take 20 + minutes to get through a stage (I was running 5 per line which may had make the matter worse).. but an option would be good for those that like the slow spinning wheel to set the speed of the game play. I was the original one whom requested faster game play because it would take forever to run through a stage... thank you!
Mukitup

Postby DarkMatter » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:32 am

I love the faster spinning personally but I can see where your coming from, maybe they should add a option for fast or slow spinning?
DarkMatter

Postby Jorge » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:44 am

Amber_Lynn, note that the speed of the reels doesn't have anything to do with the chance of dropping chests. It's just the animation what plays faster, chest drop rate per spin is the exact same.

I agree that having a normal/fast speed would be a good idea though.
Jorge

Postby Guilherme » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:18 am

I was talking with people in Global Chat, all in chat but amber liked the fast spinning, and i liked too!
But i know there where some people that would dislike it, so here is my suggestion
Put a button near the Help Guide (?) like a Forward and a back Forward (I Am brazilian, don't know if Back forward exists lol, but you guys understood) that will make the speed faster or slower, according to what the player needs!
Thank you Playmage for making that awesome games changes!
Guilherme

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:23 am

Hi Guilherme, thanks for your suggestion. I will forward it to the Design Team for consideration.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mukitup » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:30 am

Hi admin / PM support,

Any update on this enhancement...

I'm asking because certain areas such as Jewel or when the BOSS has a lot of HP are very painful even with the improved and faster spinning.

A jewel diff runs typically takes over 20 minutes and that's with a reduced team..

Thanks,
Timothy (game name)
Mukitup

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi Mukitup, it has not been decided yet. The designers will discuss all the suggestions when they plan the next update. We may not make the spins faster though, because as you can see there are many people who said it is spinning too fast already.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mukitup » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 am

HI PM support,

Thanks for replying.. I think part of the reason for the dislike is because their is an adjustment period.. maybe the initial take is folks don't like it but I am sure folks will adjust.

To be honest, the faster spin seems slow to me.. I'm sure it's not but I've adjusted.

Outside of making the spinning faster, maybe provide an option to remove the graphics and only display damage.. a toggle to increase / decrease the speed.. I think there are many solutions your team and review and implement that would meet everyone's need.

Again, thanks for replying and really enjoy your game overall, please pass along to the team.

Thanks,
Timothy
Mukitup

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)