*2.5 HP skill reload bug

*2.5 HP skill reload bug

Postby Jorge » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 am

It's happened to me twice already. I was using saintess of ocean leader with amazon raider helper which boosts water cards HP x2.5 . The game froze and I was forced to reload the game. Both times, when I re-entered the battle, I had around 1K hp less. If my math is correct, it seems that the HP boost corresponding to the leader (Saintess of ocean) was gone. It's the most logical explanation to me.
Jorge

Re: *2.5 HP skill reload bug

Postby dilsama » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Yes, this has happened to me too, with various 2.5x HP cards.
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi Jorge and dilsama, thanks for the report. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce.

Update:
Hi Jorge and dilsama, our QA team hasn't been able to reproduce the bug. When you said "when I re-entered the battle, I had around 1K hp less", do you mean your team max HP is 1k less or your remaining HP is 1k less? Please note that after you refresh the game, the battle progress will often go back a little.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 am

Oh, sorry I didn't see your update before @pmpsupport. I'm talking about the max HP. For example, I let's say I had around 11K max hp before the freeze. Then, I had around 10K. I didn't notice the current HP, but I think the game froze at full HP due to the healer recovery, so current=max HP=11K, and then when I reloaded I had current=max=10K.

EDIT:

Welp, check this out, took a couple of screens. Pre-reload/after reload: http://i.imgur.com/nHvgVbB.png
Notice how current HP is actually > max HP in the second!

Also, next turn holy priestess' skill activates, I heal for ~3700 hp as I normally would, and current HP becomes equal to max HP (10129) upon that. I assume the healing occurs if cur HP != max HP rather than cur HP < max HP.

Also, would like to link to this too (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=14964&p=32397#p32397) which seems to indicate that this bug does not only occur after a game reload, but after any kind of HP recalculation. The leader boost is being ignored, at least, when the leader is a healer like Holy Priestess or Ocean Saintess.
Last edited by Jorge on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge

Postby dilsama » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

The max is less. The next time it happens I will try to get some screenshots so you can see what is going on.
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi Jorge and dilsama, thanks for the detailed information and the screenshots. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 am

After seing this thread I realized that it's the HP guild lab bonus what was lost (in the screenshot I provided it was 8%), rather than the HP bonus of my leader card. This bug only seems to occur when HP boosting leader/helper cards are used. It seems that in those cases, the boosts are recalculated over the team's original HP without the guild lab boosts being applied.

Sorry for all the confusion caused.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the clarification. The fix should be rolled out in the next update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)