Recycle Old Quests

Recycle Old Quests

Postby Kiebler » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:38 pm

The newest quests are always much harder for new players that have not had the luxury of being able to build up their teams. There should be an option to run an old quest. When a new event comes out, run an old quest along with it. Players who can't find success with the newest quest can run the old one that requires a less powerful set of cards, but also gives less powerful rewards, but at least they get something out of it.
Kiebler

Re: Recycle Old Quests

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:01 am

Hi Kiebler, thank you for the suggestions. The features of the time-limited stages are they are only available for a period of time and people who haven't received the previous boss cards can always look forward to the new boss cards. I will forward your feedback though.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Gizmet » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:57 pm

I agree with kiebler, although I think a good compromise would be a bonus stage on monday (where there's no bonus stage at the moment, although "throwback thursday" strikes me as the perfect name for this type of bonus) that recycles one of the older bonus stages for 24 hours. This would allow newer players (or players who couldn't complete the bonus stages first time around) a chance to get some of the bonus cards, but wouldn't involve a full two-week run of an old bonus stage. Best of both worlds?
Also, the idea of building up a good team only to find it's incapable of dealing with the new bonus stage will grow very frustrating for players who started too recently to catch up with the curve on these bonus stages.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi Gizmet, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)