Guild Shop observation...

Re: Guild Shop observation...

Postby ryuk227 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:48 am

Shop refreshes every 3 hours, you check the shop right after refresh, set a timer for 5 hours 58min or so and then you can see what is in your shop with 1 min or less left it in. You can still buy anything even when the shop timer hits 0:00. refresh shop and see it. set another 6 hour timer, 3 hours + whatever is left on your shop timer minus however long it would take you to go check. See 2 shops at once. especially useful if you are not home to be able to check, the timer will give you time to log on through your phone, if you have a flash enabled browser like puffin.
ryuk227

Postby Sigourney » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:18 am

Gotcha, ok...well that makes sense , dunno if my wife would like me having a alarm clock for a FB game....but, its good advice....still, since this orig post...ive seen like 20 Cat Thief cards... Not much else....sad
Sigourney

Postby ryuk227 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Sigourney wrote:Gotcha, ok...well that makes sense , dunno if my wife would like me having a alarm clock for a FB game....but, its good advice....still, since this orig post...ive seen like 20 Cat Thief cards... Not much else....sad

This, birdman, and all the other 5 o 6* wild cards like queen arachne. These are all I have seen in the past few months as well
ryuk227

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)