Expansion

Re: Expansion

Postby ruffriders23 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Elayna wrote:Also, would it be possible to make the "Spin"/"Stop" button more responsive. There is only a slight window where you can actually click the button when it is auto spinning fast. The speed isn't the problem, the response when you click the button is, though..

WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE! It's the flash though... you have to speed click to get the stupid thing to stop.
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi Mukitup, the server side protection of cards is already effective, but you need to protect the cards again to send the protection data to the server. The previous protection data are still stored in the game cache. We are re-testing the advanced maps (this will take some time). I will double check with the team whether the extra 2 team design slots are supposed to be added.

Update: Extra team design slots have been added.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:33 am

I believe I've found a bug when selling materials. I had 99 + 18 flying dragon hearts and around 30 ruby dragon hearts, and selected 50 + 18 flying dragon hearts and around 10 ruby dragon hearts (i dont remember the exact number) to sell along with some other materials. I clicked to sell the materials, and when I opened my materials list again, I notice that I don't have any flying dragon heart or ruby dragon heart anymore. The other materials I sold are apparently correct. I had two stacks of flying dragon hearts (99 and 18) so I'm not sure if this could've had anything to do with this error.

I do believe that I received the equivalent coins as if I had really sold all the dragon hearts rather than just the ones I selected, because it looked like selecting them added quite a lot of coins to the Sell Price balance (around 100k coins all the dragon hearts combined). I just assumed that they were expensive, but apparently the game interpreted as if I had selected all of them, but I'm 99.99% sure that I selected 18 + 50 flying dragon hearts and only a small percentage of the ruby dragon hearts that I had.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the report. We will look into it soon.

Update: Hi Jorge, we have been able to reproduce it. Could you describe step by step how you sold the materials (which material you chose first and how many you have chosen, which material you chose next and how many...) ? It may help us to reproduce the problem.

Hi Mukitup, the new advanced maps stages unlocks once a player completes the previous stages. We have re-tested it. Is your guildmate still experiencing the problem? If yes, could you ask him to send us a screenshot at support@playmage.com?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Jorge, thanks for the report. We will look into it soon.

Update: Hi Jorge, we have been able to reproduce it. Could you describe step by step how you sold the materials (which material you chose first and how many you have chosen, which material you chose next and how many...) ? It may help us to reproduce the problem.

Sorry, do you mean that you were able to reproduce it, or not?

I don't remember exactly the steps that I took but I do remember figuring out at some point, by looking at the accumulated Sell Price banalce, that selecting another quantity for a material that had already been selected overwrote the previous value you selected rather than adding up both values. What I mean is that if, for example, I select 5 blue pirate coins and then select 3, when I click the Sell button 3 coins will be sold rather than 8. I assume that this is intended, but could you confirm?

I suggest you reproduce these scenarios.

Scenario 1:
1a) Have one stack of 99 flying dragon hearts, one stack of 18 flying dragon hearts (f.d.h), and one stack of 30 ruby dragon hearts (r.d.h).
1b) Select 18 f.d.h from the stack of 18 f.d.h.
1c) Then select 99 f.d.h. from the stack of 99 f.d.h.
1d) Then select 50 f.d.h. from the stack of 99 f.d.h
1e) Then select 10 r.d.h. from the stack of 30 r.d.h.
1f) Click the Sell button

Scenario 2:
2a) Have one stack of 99 flying dragon hearts, one stack of 18 flying dragon hearts, and one stack of 30 ruby dragon hearts.
2b) Select 18 f.d.h from the stack of 18 f.d.h.
2c) Then select 99 f.d.h. from the stack of 99 f.d.h.
2d) Then select 10 r.d.h. from the stack of 30 r.d.h.
2e) Then select some other material, e.g. 5 purple pirate coins.
2e) Then select 50 f.d.h. from the stack of 99 f.d.h.
2f) Click the Sell button

That's more or less what I did, and if I'm not wrong, both scenarios would end up with me having 49 f.d.h (in the first stack of f.d.h.) and 20 r.d.h. But instead I ended up with 0 f.d.h. and 0 r.d.h. I'm not sure if the fact that I sold one of the f.d.h. stacks in its entirety caused the game to assume that I had sold all the f.d.h. materials.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am

Hi Jorge, sorry for my typo. It should be "We haven't been able to reproduce it". Thanks for the information.

Jorge wrote:I don't remember exactly the steps that I took but I do remember figuring out at some point, by looking at the accumulated Sell Price banalce, that selecting another quantity for a material that had already been selected overwrote the previous value you selected rather than adding up both values. What I mean is that if, for example, I select 5 blue pirate coins and then select 3, when I click the Sell button 3 coins will be sold rather than 8. I assume that this is intended, but could you confirm?

Yes, this is intended.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)