Deleted "REFUND FOR BO" Post

Deleted "REFUND FOR BO" Post

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow... I posted pictures of my wasted 3,000 gems when I did 6-500 pulls and got maybe 3 cards worth keeping, and the admin deleted the post. That is pretty shady to do... if you are embarrassed about someone wasting $100 and then showing others what $100 buys you, then perhaps you should look at yourselves before trying to silence the people!!!
ruffriders23

Re: Deleted "REFUND FOR BO" Post

Postby admin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:19 pm

You posted the same thing multiple times. The forum is not your personal backyard and anything should only be posted once in only one thread.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:24 pm

I posted one message in this forum, and one in the support forum... amazing that the pictures were deleted, but not the message in the support forum.

Seems like censorship more than preventing spam.
ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:34 pm

This is what they deleted... my wasted $100 and 3,000 gems.

ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:37 pm

P.S. Did another 500 gem pull after the guild war... 11 cards of complete junk, with my 6* card being a Lillith. #WORTHLESS
ruffriders23

Postby Sigourney » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Dear gawd.......thats........horrible.....no more draws for me......ever.....i couldn't handle the pain
Sigourney

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:42 pm

BTW... I wasn't aware me posting ONE message in the discussion forum, and ONE message in the support forum was now me making this my "personal backyard"... sounds like you just don't want people seeing what $100 DOESN'T get them!

Not my backyard... just a dry desert wasteland of unwanted and forgotten cards! There is nothing random about 6 draws producing 66 cards, and only keeping maybe 4-5 of them. Even if you could make a case for me keeping 10 of them... which I don't see you making that case... that would be a success rate of drawing a keeper worthy card at just 15.15%. Why should ANYONE spend real money to buy blind cards, where your chances of pulling a good card are in the single digits, and keeper cards in the mid teens? Basically I get anywhere from 8-10 PAL worthy cards, 1 decent 5* card, and a 6* (or higher) card that could be anything from Cat Thief to Apep.
ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:13 pm

As per PMSupport from a comment about the Guild Shop being junk...

pmsupport wrote:Hi Sigourney, the drop rates of 6 star cards in guild shop are relatively lower as we don't want it to devalue and affect the gem recruitment too much. Besides good cards and potions, you can also buy jewel dragons or other material cards in it to strengthen your strong cards.

So, the guild shop has garbage, and you suggest we do gem pulls to get better cards. We do gem pulls and prove those too are garbage... and you delete the post and saying I am using this as my personal backyard. Sounds like a LOT of double-talk to me!!!
ruffriders23

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Ummm ... I'm not sure whether I'm overstepping my bounds here or not but ... I don't think that the gem pulls were as bad as you think. The demeters you got will be able to evolve up to 8* in the next update. the Harpy, Chess Knight, Chimera, Snake Spirit, Demon and Werewolf are all excellent. Then you have Amazon Warrior, Possessed Doll and Warrior Princess which are good cards to have, and then there's the 8 dragons you collected (1 5*, 6 4* and 1 3*) which are always great to have to get them to 8*. The rest aren't great, I'll agree but if this was what a lower levelled player was given they would be extremely happy with the result, also it was your own choice to do 500 gem pulls instead of 200 gem pulls (which give you a guaranteed 6* card instead of 1 guaranteed 6* every 10 cards).
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:30 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:Ummm ... I'm not sure whether I'm overstepping my bounds here or not but ... I don't think that the gem pulls were as bad as you think. The demeters you got will be able to evolve up to 8* in the next update. the Harpy, Chess Knight, Chimera, Snake Spirit, Demon and Werewolf are all excellent. Then you have Amazon Warrior, Possessed Doll and Warrior Princess which are good cards to have, and then there's the 8 dragons you collected (1 5*, 6 4* and 1 3*) which are always great to have to get them to 8*. The rest aren't great, I'll agree but if this was what a lower levelled player was given they would be extremely happy with the result, also it was your own choice to do 500 gem pulls instead of 200 gem pulls (which give you a guaranteed 6* card instead of 1 guaranteed 6* every 10 cards).

Ok... let's say the Demeters can evo after the expansion... I only have 2 6*'s. Evo to a 7, and I STILL need 2 more to get another 7. No telling how many pulls I'd have to do to get not one, but TWO more. The cards you mentioned are HP cards outside of Chimera... and duplicates for me, as well as cards you COULD get in the Guild Shop. The point of a gem pull should be to get cards you could otherwise NOT get. If I can get them in levels or the Guild Shop, why am I burning real dollars and gems to get the same cards?

The 200 gem pull is equally as random... if you can even say random. Anything from a possible 8* down to a 6* Cat Thief or Birdman. And... the times I've done the 50 and 200 pulls, I've gotten just as much garbage as the 500 pulls. The reason you do a 500 pull is volume. You technically have a better chance at pulling a Chimera or Apep or something. But... as I've shown... your chances of a "good" card are 15% at BEST. OH... and lower level players don't have 500 gems to burn, and likely won't spend real $$$ on a game they can't even be sure they are good enough to compete at with their low-level cards. The people spending $$$ are gamers.
ruffriders23

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)