Raid Boss - Earth Soldier

Re: Raid Boss - Earth Soldier

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi ruffriders23, the raid boss card drop rates on Facebook is the same as that on mobile devices. The boss card drop rate in level 70 stage is much higher than that in level 20 stage, but it doesn't mean that a player would definitely get one within 4 tries or 5 or 6 tries. If you get lucky, you might get it within several tries, but usually, a player will have to have more tries before the boss card shows up.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 pm

I understand it isn't a 100% rate... but 0-6 killing a level 70 RB, and being the ONLY fighter.... that's a little TOO unlucky. I kill a level 70 RB and get the same cards I would by killing a level 1 RB... seems a little wrong, no?
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi ruffriders23, the boss card drop rates in the higher level stages are higher, so the reward of defeating a higher level raid boss also includes the much better chance to get the boss card. The boss card drop rate is not affected by how many people are getting card rewards from the same stage. Being the only one damage dealer or the one among 1000 damage dealer gives the same drop rate. Hope you will get your raid boss card soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 pm

On mobile, I have a fully skilled 8* Earth Soldier... and I've done that by killing MAYBE level 45's max. On FB... I am killing level 70 raid bosses and I am getting NOTHING. I'm telling you... the drop rate on FB is not right.
ruffriders23

Postby admin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:55 am

ruffriders23 wrote:I understand it isn't a 100% rate... but 0-6 killing a level 70 RB, and being the ONLY fighter.... that's a little TOO unlucky. I kill a level 70 RB and get the same cards I would by killing a level 1 RB... seems a little wrong, no?

The drop rate is setup to be the same on both servers and for all bosses. Killing level 1-20 RB has 0% chance drop boss card, killing level 21 gets you 0.3%, level 40 you get 3%, and level 70 has 16% chance. Even the average expectation of level 70 boss dropping is just little over 6 cards, it can easily require 10 or more reward cards before you see a boss drop.

The future soliders are overpowered without maxing their skills (overpowered even compared to Panzers), given these farmable cards have greatly contributed to the game's financial decline on the mobile server, I wouldn't expect them to cycle on Facebook. We recommend players to kill the bosses to get them to high levels, and try to play more and kill more to obtain the evolved raid boss cards ASAP.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ruffriders23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Now at 9... NINE... Level 70 Future Earth Soldier Raid Bosses... and STILL not a single RB card. Still getting 2 and 3 star cards every time. Again... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SERVER!!!
ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Now up to 10 rounds of level 70 Future Earth Soldier Raid Bosses with no RB card!

Based on a 16% average, you should get one by round 7 if you are fighting only level 70 bosses. By round 10... you should CERTAINLY have one!
ruffriders23

Postby ThomasDE » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:56 pm

you clearly don't understand statistics. a lvl 70 rb given the 16% chance example you mentioned. means that each and every card has a 16% possibility of being an earth soldier. Each cards chance is independent of every other cards chance and has zero bearing on what the next card will be. It does not gain a higher chance to be an earth soldier because the one before it was not. It is simply "bad luck"
ThomasDE

Postby ruffriders23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I completely understand statistics... COMPLETELY. What I am telling you all is at 10 rounds of level 70 Raid Bosses... and no boss card... I refuse to believe it is simply "bad luck". Just like they already admitted... the Soldiers killed the $$$ on mobile, so I am guessing something is rotten in the state of Denmark with the Soldiers on Facebook... where the gems are doubled instead of just increased by 20% when you buy them.

If people start getting soldiers on FB, the same thing will happen with the $$$, and they know it! They have admitted they know it!!!!
ruffriders23

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 pm

admin wrote:The future soliders are overpowered without maxing their skills (overpowered even compared to Panzers), given these farmable cards have greatly contributed to the game's financial decline on the mobile server, I wouldn't expect them to cycle on Facebook. We recommend players to kill the bosses to get them to high levels, and try to play more and kill more to obtain the evolved raid boss cards ASAP.

The raid bosses are not the only thing that have contributed to the financial decline, there are barely any new cards in the gem recruits for people to actually buy gems for. If you want to get more money you need to put out some new cards available only through gem recruits that are decently strong. Also telling us now is not that good, if you had told us when they showed up then more people would have been able to get them up to higher levels, however since this has been sprung on us very late on; very few people have been able to farm at all for these bosses. You even stated that the percentage of getting the raid bosses were really low. One other thing, people are unable to be on the facebook server as often as the mobile server because it isn't as readily accessible.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)