Game Freezing

Game Freezing

Postby Endless » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:29 am

I have been having a trouble with the game. I will be doing a round ( on different computers, so it isn't just one computer having a problem ) and the game will freeze. It will not let me use any skills or spin or anything. It gets stuck in a loop of the same damage or just sitting there. Sometimes I can just refresh the page and it will bring me right back to where I was and I'll continue on. But oftentimes, especially when I am running a difficult map ( they last a long time at my level ) when it freezes and I refresh to go back in it brings me to the main menu page. I am only level 34 on this account and don't have much energy so I use it sparingly. Well tonight I was running the difficult map to try to get a satyr ( again ) and this is the second time this has happened with this map. I was on the last boss ( had five chests ) and I refreshed when it froze. I lost my energy, gold and wasn't able to complete the level to get my five chests either!
I don't know if this is a glitch in the game on the FaceBook platform or what, but I've never had something like that happen on the mobile app ( been playing 2 years on there ). Any suggestions for this? I'm really sick of losing energy, gold and not even getting any chests or experience from it! =(
Endless

Re: Game Freezing

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:20 am

Hi Endless, you can try clearing all the cache in your browser. You can also update your browser and flash player.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)