Reels problem

Re: Reels problem

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi Roxie, I assure you that the mechanism and rates are the same for both server. It should be because you have played much longer on mobile device that you have seen the rare stacked free spins.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Roxie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:17 am

Wait, you're saying that because I've been playing mobile longer than Facebook (which by the way is a difference of about 200 days)... That, that is the reason why I'm not seeing the free spins stacked on Facebook? Sorry, that makes absolute no sense to me.
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi Roxie, as the matching rate for free spins is the same, it's either luck or I assume that you didn't notice the free spins stacked on Facebook. On mobile, we play the game mostly without auto-spinning, especially at the beginning, and that's when we noticed how many free spins matched; on Facebook, most of the stages are auto-spinned because we already knew what team formation it requires to defeat those stages. Most players should have paid much less attention to the spinning on Facebook version than to that on mobile version.

I will ask the QA team to test it again though.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Roxie, as the matching rate for free spins is the same, it's either luck or I assume that you didn't notice the free spins stacked on Facebook. On mobile, we play the game mostly without auto-spinning, especially at the beginning, and that's when we noticed how many free spins matched; on Facebook, most of the stages are auto-spinned because we already knew what team formation it requires to defeat those stages. Most players should have paid much less attention to the spinning on Facebook version than to that on mobile version.

Ummmm ... about 80% of the time I don't auto. The 20% is mining. I know the strong teams that are needed to do levels, however I don't auto because I have a terrible attention span and I've noticed a lack of hearts, free spins stacking and some symbols not working (e.g. when Pestilence is activated). Also there aren't as many people that have been playing mobile for a really long time as you might think, and even less that know all about the maps (Knowing and having the cards required are quite different most of the time as well); we don't have access to the amount of information you have (Or we're just too lazy to record it). The players don't just consist of veterans, there are plenty of newer players who all complain about these they just don't have accounts here (Or know about the forums to begin with). Do you even play on the exact same server as us?
Last edited by thievingsquirrel on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi thievingsquirrel, thanks for the information.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Roxie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Roxie, as the matching rate for free spins is the same, it's either luck or I assume that you didn't notice the free spins stacked on Facebook. On mobile, we play the game mostly without auto-spinning, especially at the beginning, and that's when we noticed how many free spins matched; on Facebook, most of the stages are auto-spinned because we already knew what team formation it requires to defeat those stages. Most players should have paid much less attention to the spinning on Facebook version than to that on mobile version.

I can tell you from my experience and in speaking with many players that play both mobile and Facebook version of Dragon Era... the free spins DO NOT stack on Facebook as the do on the mobile version. For over 600 days on mobile and 400 days on Facebook I'm pretty confident that I didn't NOT notice that free spins stack on Facebook (as you assume), BECAUSE THEY DON'T. And if it's a case of luck... then that's just horrible luck... but I can tell you, the EVERY single player that plays the Facebook version must have BAD LUCK because again... free spins don't and NEVER have on Facebook... Therefore, I don't believe that the matching rate for free spins IS the same as you say it is on mobile.

Another thing... I personally don't auto much on Facebook unless I'm running the dragon jewel maps... for the reason because I have such a hard time of taking it off from auto spin in time to avoid dying.

If it can't be fixed and it truly is an issue that the QA team is aware of, then just tell us straight up that it can't be fixed to match how it is on the mobile version. To me that is more acceptable than telling me that my luck is bad or that I'm not observant enough to notice the difference.

You're insulting my intelligence.
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Hi Roxie, my apology if I made you feel insulted. It's not a bug that we are aware of. The QA team is testing it and if it's a bug we will try to fix it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Roxie » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:04 am

Okay, thank you ~ Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Roxie, happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the players!
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:22 am

I see the free spin problem as well... but the hearts is even worse. I almost never... and I mean NEVER... get heart stacks on Facebook. Mobile I can't stop getting them sometimes... but Facebook... I'd offer a newborn baby for a heart stack!!!!
ruffriders23

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)