How to switch battle team?

How to switch battle team?

Postby ThatJimGuy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:11 am

I'm still rather new at this game and only had one battle team. I made a new one with a 2* card, just to start learning about battle teams. The problem I had was that when I then went to War, then chose a Helper, only the new (2nd) team showed up and I couldn't figure out a way to switch back to my 1st team. Nor could I delete/dissolve/whatever the 2nd team. What I ended up doing is making the second team identical to the first team. That works for now, but I do want to create different teams for different situations and be able to choose which team I want to use when choosing a Helper. I see a "<" to the left on the 2nd team indicating that there is a 1st team, but there seems to be no way to switch to it (clicking the "<" isn't possible, it just brings up the info for the card next to the "<"). I'm using Firefox, in case that matters. Also, are there any keyboard shortcuts for the game? I'm rather lost on this, so any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
ThatJimGuy

Re: How to switch battle team?

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi ThatJimGuy, you can switch the team on the final team confirmation screen by clicking the white dots located between helper leader skill description and Back, OK button. There is no way to empty a team (the leader card can only be replaced not deleted from the team once selected), but you can always change the cards to form a team you like.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ThatJimGuy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:20 pm

The gamma was way off on my monitor, I didn't even see those! Thanks! :)
ThatJimGuy

Postby ThatJimGuy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Two more quick questions:

1) Is my battle team for the arena the last team I had that was active in quests?
2) When another player sees me in the list when choosing a "Helper", which team leader do they see? Hy highest ranked or most powerful one in all the teams? For example lets say I have two teams. The leader in team 1 is a Lv20 6* card. Team 2's leader is a lv25 5* card. Which one shows up for other players in their list of possible helpers?

Sorry if these questions are obvious to most, I'm still figuring out parts of the game.
ThatJimGuy

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi ThatJimGuy, your battle team for the arena is the last team you had that was active in quests if you haven't edited your team. If you have edited your team, it will be the edited team. The leader your friends can see and choose is also the leader of the last team you used or edited. You can switch teams at the team confirmation screen by swiping left or right on the team bar before going into the battle.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ThatJimGuy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Cool 8-) and thanks again :)
ThatJimGuy

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)