Arena bug or someting...

Arena bug or someting...

Postby Nikola » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:57 am

Is there any bug with arena or arena is working on other way. I have same kills like the leader 63 and with 0 death and he have 250+ points from me. How is this possible arena give on other players 25 points for every kill, on me arena give 23. Please check its not possible this i lost points for nothing.
Nikola

Re: Arena bug or someting...

Postby admin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 am

I am going to assume you actually ruled out the possibility he has more win streak or just fought more battles than you. The other thing you probably didn't know is you get more score for each fight if you win more match ups. The points won per winning fight is basically:

2 + matchup bonus + streak bonus

where:
matchup bonus is (match up you won - matchup opponent won). If you won 3 they won 2, then equals to 1. If you won 4 and they won 1, then this equals 3, so on.
streak bonus starts at 2 (win you win 2 in a row) and caps out at 20.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Arena bug or someting...

Postby Nikola » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:47 am

admin wrote:I am going to assume you actually ruled out the possibility he has more win streak or just fought more battles than you. The other thing you probably didn't know is you get more score for each fight if you win more match ups. The points won per winning fight is basically:

2 + matchup bonus + streak bonus

where:
matchup bonus is (match up you won - matchup opponent won). If you won 3 they won 2, then equals to 1. If you won 4 and they won 1, then this equals 3, so on.
streak bonus starts at 2 (win you win 2 in a row) and caps out at 20.

Thanks for explane, finaly i know how arena work. Maybe is good youre post to be in top so all players can see this. Thanks again
Nikola

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)