Lost card

Lost card

Postby Nikola » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:16 pm

I buyed from GS water maiden and i haved 1 in inventory. When i like to evolve my cord is lost or gs dont give to me. Can u please cheak this.
Explane:
Before 1-2 week i get water maiden card and now in gs i haved same card i buyed 2500gp and i dont haved now.
My ID: aac9xy

Thanks
Nikola

Re: Lost card

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi Nikola, if the purchase button on the water maiden bar in guild shop turned to purchased, then the purchase was successful and the card has been delivered to your account. You should have used the unprotected water maiden you previously got as a strengthening material without noticing it. Please double check if the game ID provided is right, because I cannot find any account with game ID aac9xy.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikola » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:21 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, if the purchase button on the water maiden bar in guild shop turned to purchased, then the purchase was successful and the card has been delivered to your account. You should have used the unprotected water maiden you previously got as a strengthening material without noticing it. Please double check if the game ID provided is right, because I cannot find any account with game ID aac9xy.

I protect my good card. So dont have change to be strengthening. below is my id

Nikola

Postby pmsupport » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:29 am

Hi Nikola, I have checked and it shows that the remaining Water Maiden was received at 2014-10-16 15:11:10 Eastern Time, which means the purchase was successful and it is the previous Water Maiden card that is lost. We are pretty sure that the game will not make a player's card disappear without manual operation. Because we received similar reports before and we had the developers spend a long time digging in the server log, only to find out the log that the players' accidentally used them to strengthen other cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikola » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:38 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Nikola, I have checked and it shows that the remaining Water Maiden was received at 2014-10-16 15:11:10 Eastern Time, which means the purchase was successful and it is the previous Water Maiden card that is lost. We are pretty sure that the game will not make a player's card disappear without manual operation. Because we received similar reports before and we had the developers spend a long time digging in the server log, only to find out the log that the players' accidentally used them to strengthen other cards.

Thanks for info, please check and if card is strengthen please give me log because im sure that i dont strengthen good cards and noone will do same.
Nikola

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)