Loading problems

Loading problems

Postby debann » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 pm

there have been problems accessing parts of the game for about 9 hours or longer. I was able to log in and enter the guild and arena. I also did 1 quest, but when I tried to pick a helper for the next quest, it wouldn't load. I exited the game and when I came back 15-20 minutes later, it did the same thing....1 quest and then it wouldn't load. I'm not the only one who has been having problems with the game today. Now I'm up to max E and can't access the quests at all. I use Google Chrome and this is the only game that isn't working right. Hope you get it fixed soon.
debann

Re: Loading problems

Postby captaincave » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:45 am

Similar problem here.

But I can enter quest directly after refresh, tested several times at 2 en map with my remaining energy.
However, if I touched any guild thing, 90% it trigger some error state so that all game not function correctly, not even entering quest again.

I'm thinking ahead for the compensation :p
It would be nice if the happy-weekend extending a week with EnPot x 2 selling at Guild Shop for 24hrs/7days (joking, haha)
captaincave

Postby dilsama » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:59 am

Still having loading troubles here. Hope it gets fixed soon.
dilsama

Postby derlars » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:13 am

Started Solomon Difficult and game freeze with connecting screen, can't do anything now and reload isn't helping.

Last edited by derlars on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derlars

Postby Mellacastray » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:19 am

:oops: Yeah well all I get is a spinning Capts wheel. I can't even get into the game period. Which bums me out something badly because I can't even get my login bonus which I worked hard to build up =( .
Mellacastray

Postby captaincave » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:03 am

With no answer from support and no sign of fixing the problem, they are likely on weekend holiday too :)

Hopefully, a fair compensation (at least for losing a weekend bonus map progression) will be made, be patient :D
captaincave

Postby Arctica » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:12 am

Honestly it seems to be wide spread across most of Playmages games, Time World, Dream World and Dragon Era (haven't seen Dragon Tear with any issues) :|
Arctica

Postby debann » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:50 pm

day 2 of not being able to play the game. I can log in, but that's it. can't even access the guild section now. I don't play Timeworld or Dragon Tear so i can't say if they're having problems, but I haven't had any trouble playing DreamWorld.
debann

Postby Arctica » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:28 pm

debann wrote:day 2 of not being able to play the game. I can log in, but that's it. can't even access the guild section now. I don't play Timeworld or Dragon Tear so i can't say if they're having problems, but I haven't had any trouble playing DreamWorld.

DreamWorld are having broken graphics show up, its not major, but seems like since its hit 3 of the facebook games its a high possibility of something to do with the servers
Arctica

Postby Nikki01 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Dear PM, Love this game but been having nothing but issues since starting FB version. Repeatedly having to refresh is one thing (annoying but I can deal with it) but for last two day to be unable to access game altogether, epecially during happy weekend, not okay. Glad I have not yet invested $ in this version...Won't invest $ in game that cannot be depended upon be accessed during key gameplay periods. Yours Respectfully
Nikki01

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)