Hell Apocalypse

Hell Apocalypse

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:40 pm

I've spent near 50 dollars to complete this Hell Water Apocalypse due to the mechanics fixed to kill me non-stop but I managed to acquire 4 chests one of which was gold and then upon defeating the boss received another gold chest. However, neither of those two gold chests contained the card, Death. What happened?? The boss gold chest drop is suppose to present the Death card. Why would your mechanics give me two gold chests of the same card and not the card needed for the 8* Death card? This has to be the most unethical thing I've ever seen. It's darn right stealing my 50 dollars spent on the forced revives and then to not even grant me the needed card in either gold chest acquired. After the time spent and sheer cost I have more than rightfully earned this card. Please have the decency to give me this card or my darn money back since I got the two gold chests and no real reward. Otherwise you'll have outright stolen my money.
Last edited by Titus on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus

Re: Hell Apocalypse

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

I am also aware that gold chests can repeat if doing a mission over again, however, as long as I have played I have never had them repeat in the same quest. Again, two golds but granted from two different sources. Only two gold rewards in a level so why would they not be different? Just isn't right to swindle folks out of time and money if it's designed to repeat the gold chest reward and especially on the same run with two different sources.
Titus

Postby Nikola » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I must agree with Titus, from my experience when i have gold chest doing stage and final chest from boss is gold then is different cards. So in this case from my experience he needed to have apo card. Maybe have bug in apo maps.....
Nikola

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Thank you for helping confirm the issue. Hopefully they both address, and honor, the issue with granting me my costly and hard earned reward.
Titus

Postby ZOOT » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:40 pm

For example there are 4 chests in a lvl

2 brown and 2 gold
1st brown droprate of 50%
2nd brown 25%
1st gold is 20%
2nd gold 5%

With 2 gold chests its normal you have high chance its double !!!
And on event levels droprate is even lower on gold!!
ZOOT

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Where are you getting your information and why would it drop two identical chests from two different sources? I did the Insane mode and two gold chests dropped and both were different. There was no problem with that. Are you telling me that these people can change drop rates and give repeats on timed events that cost money? Again, where is your source of this information?
Titus

Postby bindur » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:06 pm

It's only a matter of time before you are sorely disappointed or have yet to realize that probability of success is based on a very small percentage of chance. The contents of chests are not related to the point in the stage in which you obtained them, be it on round 1 or the bonus after the boss kill. Simply refer to many other posts which express dissatisfaction about the drop rate of a particular card to see that this is not uncommon.
bindur

Postby Roxie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Thank you Zoot, I was trying to explain to him in world chat on Facebook and he just doesn't understand. Maybe you will have better luck with that. Unfortunately, because I stepped up and tried to help... I somehow became the bad person.

aka ~ Vixen
Roxie

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:54 pm

I know who you are and you're trolling me again. Insulting my intelligence and acting like you're someone important. You are not worth anything nor is your negative opinion.
Titus

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:06 pm

I understood this prior but it still isn't right when it costs so much money and then to have rigged rates. It's used to sucker in more people to spend and spend. This company should be boycotted and shut down. A game can remain fun and challenging but shouldn't be used to manipulate people out of money and then not even offer the proper rewards upon attaining what is, or should be, the needed item. Gold chests should be unique. Not duplicates in the very same run under any circumstances. Business morals are exceptionally undefinable when it comes to this company. It may seem to some as though I'm merely ranting, but I would hope others who understand business and ethics can at least see where I am getting my objective argument from.
Titus

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)