Protected cards and Evolving.

Protected cards and Evolving.

Postby Elayna » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Is it intentional for Protected cards to be used in the Evolving screens ingredients? I leveled up two light dragons but want to use an un-leveled light dragon that I also ownas the ingredient. Problem is, the second level 20 light dragon shows up as the ingredient card used in the process EVEN after i protected the card. Also, protected cards can be clicked on to evolve which I can understand, but would make sense if a protected card would not be used as an ingredient card while under the protection status..

Now I am in fear of losing the light dragon used as an ingredient and probably will not receive a compensation for the way this system worked in regards to not protecting my card. If the protection system is working as intended, can you please consider excluding protected cards from being used as ingredients, or if its a display bug and the card will not actually be consumed, then it's only a matter of time before devs fix it after realizing.

Thank you.

EDIT: I took a leap of faith knowing the consequences and decided to evolve the card with the level 20 dragon showing up as the ingredient. The level 20 card was not used in the process, instead a level 1 light dragon was used which was what I wanted. This seems to be some sort of graphic error which isn't a big problem, but more of a spook when found.
IGN:Elayna
Guild:Majestic Warlords
Elayna

Re: Protected cards and Evolving.

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Elayna, thanks for the report. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce.

Edit: We can't reproduce the problem. The protected cards disappeared and couldn't be selected as material cards when we were trying to reproduce the problem. Are you sure the protected card can be selected as a material card? The protected card can always be selected as the main card of a strengthening though. Maybe the screenshot was taken when you tried to select a main card for the strengthening?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)