Alice's Skill and Horrible Graphics

Alice's Skill and Horrible Graphics

Postby Meb » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:10 pm

I've noticed that when Alice's Life Leach Skill is activated my Healer Leader Skill does not activate.

The graphics are incredibly glitchy so it is very difficult to tell a) how much I get hit by and b) how much I get healed by, so it is possible that the calcs I did to test this are off, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting healed for as much as I should when Life Leach is active.

Which brings us to the graphics. How can the graphics and mechanics be this bad on FB? Not only are the graphics 100x smoother, everything is faster. Leveling, evolving, reel spins, happen much faster on mobile than FB. Why is this? Computers are suppose to have much better processing and graphics than phones/tablets so I would expect the game to work as well if not better on FB.

I play on several different computers including a high end desktop with above average processing and graphics and there is no difference between that and my $200 laptop. I do not believe it's a problem with FB because I play a couple other games that work just fine. This leads me to believe an upgrade is needed on your servers in order to make the game more enjoyable.

Is this something that has at least been acknowledged by the devs and if so is there any plan on fixing it?

Love the game. Started playing on FB because I enjoy it so much on mobile. I would just like to have the same quality as on mobile.

Thank you :)
Meb

Re: Alice's Skill and Horrible Graphics

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Meb, thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded to the Design Team. Your report about Alice's skill has also been forwarded to the QA team to reproduce.

Update: It's been tested and confirmed that the healer leader's leader skill is not affected by Alice's active skill. Your team should still restore the same amount of HP each turn. When Alice deals some damage and restores a percentage of HP to the team, Alice's active skill animation will "overlap" with the healer's healing animation and therefore the displaying HP recovery amount you can see is the HP amount recovered by Alice, but in fact, you have also restored the HP granted by the healer's leader skill. It's a displaying glitch. It has been forwarded to the dev team and they should fix it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Meb » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, thanks for the feedback.

Has there been a response as to the quality and speed of the FB game compared to mobile? Running longer more difficult maps is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
Meb

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:17 am

Hi Meb, we should improve the reel spinning speed and decrease the pause time between two cards' attacking animations soon. Please look forward to the update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Meb » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, we should improve the reel spinning speed and decrease the pause time between two cards' attacking animations soon. Please look forward to the update.

Sweet! That's awesome to hear. I look forward to it.

Thanks for the update.
Meb

Postby Meb » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:56 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, we should improve the reel spinning speed and decrease the pause time between two cards' attacking animations soon. Please look forward to the update.

Just wanted to say thank you. The faster/smoother animations make the game much more engaging again.
Meb

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)