data error in Wonderland of Ice

data error in Wonderland of Ice

Postby debann » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:30 am

I finished defeating the boss and instead of the chests and coins I got this message "data error, please exit and restart the application", which I did. I thought maybe the chests and coins I'd earned would show up, but no such luck. I had no other apps open and am a little unhappy about wasting my coins and energy for nothing.
debann

Re: data error in Wonderland of Ice

Postby Kiebler » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:31 am

I have had this happen when I left a fight running on one computer (long Raid Boss). When I got to work, I loaded DE on a different computer and played there. After I went back home, I saw that my Raid Boss fight had stopped due to lack of coins, but I continued anyways.

I got the Data Error message after that fight was over.
Kiebler

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:07 am

Hi, "data error" often occurs when the data sent from your client are different from those stored our server due to unstable network or other reasons. If you have played the same account on another computer, then the data of the raid boss battle would surely be wrong.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby debann » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:23 pm

my situation was not the same as Kiebler's. I was only playing the game on one computer. I entered the area and played all the way through, not even getting up to get more coffee. Reading other posts, it seems I'm not the only one this is happening to and it makes me hesitant to play much if this is going to keep happening.
debann

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)