apep

apep

Postby robert276 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 am

apep's leader skill is not getting the bonus from the hydra's leader skill or the grim reaper's leader skill, is this a bug or intentional?
robert276

Re: apep

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi robert276, please note that Grim Reaper's leader skill is "When HP falls below 30%, all members' attack and recovery power will be increased to 5X." Is your team's HP below 30% when Grim Reaper's skill is not activated? Hydra's leader skill is "Attack and Recovery Power of water based and demon type members become 3X of original" while Apep is a dark based and demon type card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nikki01 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:02 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi robert276, please note that Grim Reaper's leader skill is "When HP falls below 30%, all members' attack and recovery power will be increased to 5X." Is your team's HP below 30% when Grim Reaper's skill is not activated? Hydra's leader skill is "Attack and Recovery Power of water based and demon type members become 3X of original" while Apep is a dark based and demon type card.

APEP: (Dark/"DEMON"/Recovery)
Lead Skill: Additional Strike III - Deal an additional strike each turn equal to 5x of the card's attack power

Ok PM, Lemaean Hydra's Lead skill, as you stated, increases demon-type card's attack x's 3. Apep IS A DEMON TYPE CARD. So why is Hydra NOT increasing Apep's attack??? With Hydra/Apep lead combo, if Apep's attk stat is at 1061, Apep's "ADDITIONAL STRIKE" should be hitting at approx 15915 every round . 1061x3(Hydra lead skill)x5(Apep lead skill). That is how this combo hits for my teammates on mobile. So why is it not working that way for us on Facebook???

Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated,
Nikki
bnddyc-mobile
a10c4a-fb
Nikki01

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi Nikki01, thanks for the reply and sorry that I somehow missed the fact that Apep's card type is the same as the skill description required. I have forwarded it to the QA team to reproduce.

Update: It's been reproduced. We will fix the bug soon. Please look forward to the update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:44 pm

I'd also like to add that apep's skill is not being boosted by guild bonuses, whereas I know from mobile version that Snow Queen's skill (which is very similar) does get boosted by guild bonuses.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the report. I have forwarded it to the QA team to reproduce.

Update:
Hi Jorge, the bug has been fixed and will be rolled out in the next update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)