Frequent freezes when playing the attack animation

Frequent freezes when playing the attack animation

Postby Jorge » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:56 am

It happens to me very often that the game freezes when playing an attack animation. The animation would repeat forever and it won't allow me to do anything. I can reload the game and get back to where I was when the game froze, but it's still annoying. Whenever I have anything else working in the background (or have the game in the background while doing something else) this happens quite often. I might be on autospin and suddenly check the game's window realize that the game had frozen 5 or 10 minutes ago.

I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this so I would be grateful if you could look over this issue. Thanks in advance.

I decided to record 10 seconds of the freeze in the event that it could help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4RkprojN6s]
Jorge

Re: Frequent freezes when playing the attack animation

Postby Guilherme » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:21 pm

It also happen everyday with me in differents computers

@offtopic
JORGE OMG, i've watched your pokémon crystal/yellow glitch videos a month ago and bought pokémon silver/yellow in order to try to do it too!!! what a coincidence see you here playing Playmage games!!!
i didn't understood how arbitrary code execution works at all, if yyou could explain me in private i will be very grateful! and thak you for your awesome glitch videos, i got impressed!
Guilherme

Postby admin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 am

Hi Jorge. Thanks for the report and the video, our testing team will be take a crack and reproducing this so our dev team can fix it next week once they are back in the office next week.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Jorge » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 am

Great. Thanks again.
Jorge

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)