REFUND FOR BO

REFUND FOR BO

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:25 pm

ruffriders23 wrote:I bought 3,000 gems, and did six (6) 500 gem pulls, and this is the garbage I get?!?!?!? NEVER BUYING GEMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

While I did get a Chimera and a few HP cards, overall this is the worst set of draws I've EVER seen and hardly worth spending money to get! Draw/picture 3 was the "best" because of Chimera, but the others were pretty weak with a HP card here and there, then worthless feeder cards and dragons littering the rest.

ruffriders23

Re: REFUND FOR BO

Postby admin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:47 pm

If you have any issues with your recruits, please contact us at support@playmage.com and someone will get back to you usually within one business day.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:08 pm

I've emailed you guys more times than I can count, with no reply whatsoever.
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi ruffriders23, we reply to every email we received. If you don't receive our reply again, please check your spam/junk box a few hours after you send us the new email.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 am

I got it... thank you for the reply. But... to be honest... it's just you repeating what you said on here. Be real off-line, and spit PR on here.
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi ruffriders23, sorry for our late reply. It's because we are not staffed around the clock, especially on weekends.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok... but tell me REALTALK in an email, and be political on here. Honestly... you'd do better to talk to some of your more active players and find out where the game needs to be improved, or even dialed back a notch, rather than "talking with the team." Remember... that team got you to where I felt like I needed to talk to you... maybe they don't have all the answers. Development is one thing, but when the rubber meets the road, things can be different than they thought.

For the Facebook server... how about you check the chat once in a while? See what people are talking about... interact with them by pretending to be a new player. See what they REALLY think! Ask the better guilds on FB and mobile what can be done to make the game better. After all... THOSE are the people playing your game the most!!!
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi ruffriders23, we have already explained the gem recruiting mechanism in another thread in the forum and over and over again in the email, that's why we feel there is no need to post the repetitive explanation in the forum again but forward your opinion. We've been listening to players' opinions here in the forum and eventually we have to forward them to the team and let the team decide which ones to we should implement soon, which ones we will implement in the future and which ones we won't adopt.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby sanhtran » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

ruffriders23 wrote:
ruffriders23 wrote:I bought 3,000 gems, and did six (6) 500 gem pulls, and this is the garbage I get?!?!?!? NEVER BUYING GEMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

While I did get a Chimera and a few HP cards, overall this is the worst set of draws I've EVER seen and hardly worth spending money to get! Draw/picture 3 was the "best" because of Chimera, but the others were pretty weak with a HP card here and there, then worthless feeder cards and dragons littering the rest.

I should have read this before I wasted 220$ on gem to open cards ....
sanhtran

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:49 pm

sanhtran wrote:
ruffriders23 wrote:

I should have read this before I wasted 220$ on gem to open cards ....

What is amazing is Playmage keeps taking down the pictures of my gem draws that I posted on here. They don't want you to see the garbage real money buys you!
ruffriders23

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)