No 7 stars card for open a lot of cards from gem?

No 7 stars card for open a lot of cards from gem?

Postby sanhtran » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:42 am

Well I open a 50 gem card and I got a 7 stars card (Hydra) and I thought I got luck.
But then I bought over 6000 gem and I used 5000 gem to open cards. I pretty sure that I open the <*500 gem* for x11 cards> about 9 times which 99 cards. But I got none 7 stars card? I dont think its fair, can you do something about this?
My account ID is a55fb6. If you want the record of buying gems, I can send it to you too.
sanhtran

Re: No 7 stars card for open a lot of cards from gem?

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 am

Hi sanhtran, the gem recruiting system guarantees that a player will get at least 1 6-star card every 10 draws. It does not guarantee that a player will surely get a 7 star card. You can get 4-7 star cards (used to be 4-6 star cards)from the 50-gem recruiting system and 6 and above cards from 200-gem recruiting system. Many 4-6 star cards are very useful and can be evolved to higher star rarity cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby sanhtran » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:11 am

Thank you for the reply.
I understand how does the open gem cards work. But really open more than 110 cards and still none 7 stars? Thats less than 1% of getting the 7 stars.
I feel the system is broken. If I open 20 cards or less, then I wont have anything to say, but I was opened over 110 cards. If I want 6 stars, I should have open less 11 cards lol. What is the point of having 7 stars and 8 stars card, where as cant even get a single 7 stars cards out of 110 cards.
Admin can you do something about this?
Last edited by sanhtran on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sanhtran

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi sanhtran, I will forward your feedback to the team. Please rest assured that the system is not broken. 7 star cards don't appear often as they are the the most powerful cards in the game and they can only be obtained from the gem recruiting system. Many 5-6 star cards can also be evolved to 7 or 8 star cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:53 pm

sanhtran wrote:Well I open a 50 gem card and I got a 7 stars card (Hydra) and I thought I got luck.
But then I bought over 6000 gem and I used 5000 gem to open cards. I pretty sure that I open the <*500 gem* for x11 cards> about 9 times which 99 cards. But I got none 7 stars card? I dont think its fair, can you do something about this?
My account ID is a55fb6. If you want the record of buying gems, I can send it to you too.

I've already told my story on here of my wasted 3,000 gems - SEE REFUND FOR BO. Seriously... if you got a 7* Hydra from a 50 gem pull, you should have ran away like a thief in the night. But... all it did was make you think if you spent more gems you'd have a better cards. Wrong. I'm willing to bet of the 99 cards you bought (and you did buy them since you paid for gems), a good majority of them are totally worthless and will be fed to the other cards for strengthening. AND... of the cards you do keep... only a few are cards that will actually make your team truly BETTER. My guess is you got 2-3 "good" cards, a ton of dragons you can eventually evo, and a handful of ok cards that can be fillers for your team until you get better cards from guild wars.

There is almost NO POINT in burning money to buy gems and do a 500 gem draw in this game. Most of the cards will be completely worthless.
ruffriders23

Postby sanhtran » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 pm

ruffriders23 wrote:
sanhtran wrote:Well I open a 50 gem card and I got a 7 stars card (Hydra) and I thought I got luck.

I've already told my story on here of my wasted 3,000 gems - SEE REFUND FOR BO. Seriously... if you got a 7* Hydra from a 50 gem pull, you should have ran away like a thief in the night. But... all it did was make you think if you spent more gems you'd have a better cards. Wrong. I'm willing to bet of the 99 cards you bought (and you did buy them since you paid for gems), a good majority of them are totally worthless and will be fed to the other cards for strengthening. AND... of the cards you do keep... only a few are cards that will actually make your team truly BETTER. My guess is you got 2-3 "good" cards, a ton of dragons you can eventually evo, and a handful of ok cards that can be fillers for your team until you get better cards from guild wars.

There is almost NO POINT in burning money to buy gems and do a 500 gem draw in this game. Most of the cards will be completely worthless.

Yeah, I learned it in the hard way. And you so dam right. Most of the cards are useless I got 2/5 are 6 stars cards and some time is less. But Really the purpose open cards for be stronger, so that I can compete in guild war. Anyway it was big mistake of doing it. Thanks for sharing man, you know how I feel !!! And I can ask for REFUND?
sanhtran

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 am

I believe that the current problem lies in the fact that many of the new cards (esp. GW dragons but there are many more) are so powerful/useful that they have overshadowed the majority of the old cards. Take out all those cards and more than half of the 6* cards from recruits become useful again. The stats of the new GW/bonus map cards are progressively becoming higher and their skills can fit everywhere extremely well as opposed to having a certain niche like most of the initial release cards. So rather than complaining about luck, it's just about sitting for a moment and considering what are the cards that can drop from the gem recruit are and how many of those cards you'll actually find an use for.

Considering there's about an average ~1.5 x 6* cards per 11x50 gem recruit (maybe that number increases to around 2 when there's one of the 5*/6* chances tripled bonuses), and that easily around 90% of the 6* cards (and 100% of any lower range card) will be useless for you, chances are, you're not going to get anything useful other than possibly the dragons. But this is something you have to take into account beforehand anyway. 99 cards sounds like a lot, but based on probability there will be around 15 6 stars and at around 12 of them will be useless. So that leaves you with 3 useful cards (not necessarily very useful), the dragons, and 9900 sailor mines, which so to speak, is the equivalent to 1 1/3 panzer dragons. So is this what you really want? Maybe yes, or maybe not. Maybe you should've spent your gems somewhere else, maybe you shouldn't have bought as many gems. You could've for example pulled almost 20 200-gem recruits with those gems, and averaged a couple of 7 stars and a few more useful cards at the cost of no dragons and less miles. Or bought the equivalent to 5 Kirin/Flaming Hecate etc cards.
Jorge

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:53 am

sanhtran wrote:
ruffriders23 wrote:

Yeah, I learned it in the hard way. And you so dam right. Most of the cards are useless I got 2/5 are 6 stars cards and some time is less. But Really the purpose open cards for be stronger, so that I can compete in guild war. Anyway it was big mistake of doing it. Thanks for sharing man, you know how I feel !!! And I can ask for REFUND?

You can ask for one, but you ain't getting it. The truth is Playmage cares VERY little once they get your money.
ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:57 am

Jorge wrote:I believe that the current problem lies in the fact that many of the new cards (esp. GW dragons but there are many more) are so powerful/useful that they have overshadowed the majority of the old cards. Take out all those cards and more than half of the 6* cards from recruits become useful again. The stats of the new GW/bonus map cards are progressively becoming higher and their skills can fit everywhere extremely well as opposed to having a certain niche like most of the initial release cards. So rather than complaining about luck, it's just about sitting for a moment and considering what are the cards that can drop from the gem recruit are and how many of those cards you'll actually find an use for.

Considering there's about an average ~1.5 x 6* cards per 11x50 gem recruit (maybe that number increases to around 2 when there's one of the 5*/6* chances tripled bonuses), and that easily around 90% of the 6* cards (and 100% of any lower range card) will be useless for you, chances are, you're not going to get anything useful other than possibly the dragons. But this is something you have to take into account beforehand anyway. 99 cards sounds like a lot, but based on probability there will be around 15 6 stars and at around 12 of them will be useless. So that leaves you with 3 useful cards (not necessarily very useful), the dragons, and 9900 sailor mines, which so to speak, is the equivalent to 1 1/3 panzer dragons. So is this what you really want? Maybe yes, or maybe not. Maybe you should've spent your gems somewhere else, maybe you shouldn't have bought as many gems. You could've for example pulled almost 20 200-gem recruits with those gems, and averaged a couple of 7 stars and a few more useful cards at the cost of no dragons and less miles. Or bought the equivalent to 5 Kirin/Flaming Hecate etc cards.

The point here is people are spending REAL $$$ to get garbage cards. The only way to get the GW boss cards is to have a team good enough to compete with the CRAZY GW scores out there. The top guilds... if you're a new player... you have ZERO chance in beating them.
ruffriders23

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:06 am

Well, I was assuming that we're talking about players with good enough cards to make the vast majority of the 50 gem recruit cards useless. If you are starting out or relatively new, chances are at least half the possible 6 stars will be useful to you in some way and some 5 stars too. I guess if you are in a middle ground where you have no use for most recruit cards but still have a hard time beating the GW boss, you could spend your gems in GW instead in order to reach 50k to get a card that you actually want.
Jorge

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)