team slot glitch

team slot glitch

Postby robert276 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 am

sometimes when refreshing, the game reverts back to your first team slot. Now normally that isn't much of an issue... just have to change back. But when you have to refresh mid battle that is when there is a problem. I was running blue jewels and had to refresh, when it loaded up again it appeared as if i no longer had a team other than my helper. I had to abort my run and sure enough i was back onto my first team slot (my jewel team is my 7th team slot). I figure that since i use none of the same cards for my jewel team as i do with the first team slot is why it appeared as if i no longer had a team. Hopefully i worded this clearly enough...
robert276

Re: team slot glitch

Postby DonnaNoble » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:26 am

I have been having the same problem. Only happens when using teams from the two new slots. It really annoying as you lose all of the stats & skills from the lost team members making it impossible to complete the current run. your team then reverts to the team in the first team slot.
DonnaNoble

Postby dilsama » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:58 pm

I have had a similar issue upon refresh.

My issues that I have seen twice is that the team keeps its current helper, but all the other cards are gone. This is not merely a display issue as the only card that attacks is the helper card. This is true even if the appropriate colors are spun for what the missing cards would have been. This makes it impossible to complete levels. The HP is what it would have been if all cards were present.

The team I was using was in the 6th battle team slot.
dilsama

Postby admin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:10 am

Hello, thanks for everyone's report. This bug should now be fixed.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DonnaNoble » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:47 am

TY
DonnaNoble

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)