Reel symbols bug report

Water RB Missing Green Symbols

Postby dilsama » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Im getting zero greens in the water RB, only time is if I activate Pestilence, and then once the two turns are over the greens disappear again!
dilsama

Re: Reel symbols bug report

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi dilsama, thanks for the report. We will look into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Water RB Missing Green Symbols

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:05 pm

dilsama wrote:Im getting zero greens in the water RB, only time is if I activate Pestilence, and then once the two turns are over the greens disappear again!

I just experienced that myself, it fixed after refreshing but it shouldn't need a refresh to be fixed.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi thievingsquirrel, thanks for the report. We are looking into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Roxie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 am

Roxie wrote:I don't know what's going on... or what the exact problem is. It seems maybe the devs are in the process of trying to fix the bug... APPARENTLY, it's affecting the game play for other maps and when going against the GW Boss. I am currently trying to kill off my Raid Boss and without ANY exaggeration... I am getting NO GREEN SYMBOLS throughout the process. FRUSTRATED... A QUICK FIX ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated.

I understand that when doing the Apocalypse maps that the element strongest against it should not appear in the reels. What I mentioned was that while fighting against the Guild War Boss and doing other maps... other than the Apocalypse maps... THERE WERE NO GREEN SYMBOLS.
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi Roxie, thanks for the report. It may take some time before we fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)