Bonus Map - Water

Re: Bonus Map - Water

Postby ThomasDE » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Jorge wrote:I've gotten 3 deaths in just 6-7 hell runs, while it took me near 20 runs to get my second pestilence in the previous map (and I happened to get two pestilences in that very run). It's all about luck and the odds being what they are, there's nothing wrongly configured.

Btw, I'm not sure if "chest time drop rates" means the same as "chest drop rates". The former sounds more like the time it takes to get all chests to drop within the current run. Which btw seems to have been taken care recently since it's been a while since I last had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to get the gold chest(s) to drop in whatever map (but more specifically in jewel dragons).

completely off topic, Jorge...We want to know why the boss NEVER drops a gold chest, essentially reducing the chances of a gold chest dropping as we now only have 5 opportunities for gold chests instead of all 6.
ThomasDE

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi all, gold chests drop in hell stage as well. The reason that the Apocalypse II hell stages drop less gold chests than the previous hell stages is because the 1st gold chest of the previous hell stages contained a 4 star card while that of the current Apocalypse II hell stage contains a 7 star boss card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:03 pm

The problem is not that gold chests aren't dropping, it's that nobody has gotten one from killing the boss. There are no problems with the drop rate of gold chests but the fact that nobody has gotten it from killing the boss round.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)