Wheel of Misfortune not granting Gems/Potions

Wheel of Misfortune not granting Gems/Potions

Postby Sigourney » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:07 pm

At the very least, 4 times now.....in less than 2 weeks, I have landed on 10 gems twice, and a revive potion twice. And NOT been granted any of the items.
I noticed that my 10 gem win ,neither time increased from my previous amount banked. And JUST NOW, I spun the reels, won a revive potion ( I WAS TOTALLY OUT OF REVIVES) Went into a Raid Boss attempt and failed, when given the choice to use the supposed Revive potion i had JUST WON...I was prompted to BUY one or use gems.

It makes me sad that the few little rewards I get, don't even register. And considering during this last Guild War, I had 2 "DATA ERROR" Please Reload problems that resulted in a WASTE of the 10 gems i used to have an addtional round, and the revive potions I used each time to "FIX" the data hiccup during those rounds.

GW Boss Errors Loss (20 gems + 2 Revive potions) (support did re-reimburse me for 10 gems and 1 revive)

Wheel of Misfortune NON payouts ( 20 gems and 1 revive potion)

You DO have an issue with the Wheel of Fortune
Sigourney

Re: Wheel of Misfortune not granting Gems/Potions

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Sigourney, thanks for the report. I will have the QA team to test the Wheel of Fortune again. Could you provide the approximate time that you gained the items from the Wheel of Fortune so that we can check the record? Thanks.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)