i can't get on game!!!

i can't get on game!!!

Postby jorue-62 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 pm

i have Comodo and every time i click to play the game, it says that it's either temporarily down or you have moved..do i need a better browser..i tried opera and mozilla and it won't even show up on there..please help!!! thank you
jorue-62

Re: i can't get on game!!!

Postby admin » Wed May 10, 2017 12:28 am

The game is working fine for us. Facebook might broken the play game button on some browsers (we support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE). You can try another browser or try to paste this in your browser URL: https://apps.facebook.com/dragon-era/

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Roxie » Mon May 29, 2017 6:05 pm

I'm unable to access dragon era on facebook. I currently and have always used Chrome. I don't know what changed... I was able to log in earlier in the week... but am unable to log in now. I get to the screen where the game usually loads... it says, please wait page is loading... but then it never gets any further than that... I only get a blank white area where game should be loaded. I have cleared my cache... restarted my computer... and still can't get into the game. It's really FRUSTRATING cause we are currently in a guild war and I have already missed 2 days of it... in addition to the weekend mining.
Roxie

Postby admin » Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi Roxie,

Nothing has changed on the server as well and it it's running fine. A common issue with Chrome is that it has it's own flavor (Pepper) of Flash and it doesn't play well with the official Adobe plugin. You can check if you have them running at same time and disable PepperFlash here:
https://www.enounce.com/chrome-disable-pepperflash

The other recommendation I suggest see if you can load it using another browser such as Firefox. It's not uncommon for Facebook to break something for a specific browser/version or even specific region of users.

Hope this helps,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Roxie » Tue May 30, 2017 9:32 pm

So, a genius guild mate had me fix an easier way... and it WORKED!!

In Chrome... go to:
* Settings
* Advanced Settings
* Content Settings
then... * Enable sites to run flash

I am back playing in the game... dunno if your suggestion would have also worked... but seemed a bit complicated compared to how I was able to fix.
Roxie

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)