A few questions

A few questions

Postby viole » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey admins,

I read in the topic posted by Stq that you guys have fixed the chain skill in arena in version 1.0.21. However on the iOS the version is still 1.0.18 for me, my friend on the iOS is also on the same version. So i was wondering if you guys have perhaps not posted the update to Apple yet.

On another note, Arena rewards seem to have dwindled since the last 2 arenas. I ranked 11th 2 arena events ago and was given a 40 gem reward, whereas being in 7th now only gives 10 gems? From what I read it seems 1-3 place is still getting the proper reward. Personally I feel there is a lot less point in participating in arena with the new reward system, as the top players will always stay on top in arena and this would only widen the margin significantly more.

There has also been issues with the upgrading time on buildings resetting to a different time when they were meant to be complete. My friend ended up having to wait another day or so on her buildings. It has also happened to me before where the upgrade was meant to be finished but then the app would crash and the timer would go back up an hour or 2. I haven't had the issue repeat itself yet or that I have noticed since, so if you guys aren't able to recreate the problem and find a fix then we can just see if the issue arises again.

Thanks guys
viole

Re: A few questions

Postby pmsupport » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi viole, I will check with team if the update should be posted to Apple now. Right now the game is only available in a few selected test markets instead of being available globally, and we will be launching globally soon and the update will surely be included in that version. I have forwarded your report of the building upgrading time to the QA team to recreate. Thanks for the report.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: A few questions

Postby viole » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Thanks a lot for that admin :)
viole

Return to Discussion