Talent on Storm Mage

Talent on Storm Mage

Postby viole » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi devs,

The level 40 talent on the Storm Mage Thunder "pride" doesn't seem to be working. It is suppose to increase the hero's attack power up to 300%. But I never seem to see much of an increase in the damage when I am doing stages or fighting arena. Can you guys check up on that and confirm if it is working?

Thanks
viole

Re: Talent on Storm Mage

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi viole, thanks for the report. There is a mistake in the skill description which we will change soon. The skill description should be "slightly increase the hero's attack power every time the hero kills an enemy, stacking up to 300%" instead of "slightly increase the hero's attack power every time a team member kills an enemy, stacking up to 300%". Sorry for the confusion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby viole » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Then can your team add some sort of animation to the storm mage to indicate her kills are gaining her damage? I've been trying to see if her damage indeed increases from kills and it's really hard to judge.

Thanks
viole

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi viole, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it to the team. Please note that even if we decide to add the animation right away, we would need some time to create such an animation and it would be updated with the next major update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Discussion