Upgrading Issues

Upgrading Issues

Postby Caingaroo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi, my name is Cain and I've been playing Slash Saga for a few months now and it's one of my favourite games of all time. I thoroughly enjoy playing this easily addictive game, but there are two major issues regarding the upgrading system.

The first issue is the randomised time frame it takes to upgrade a building. I was recently in the process of upgrading my Town Hall to level 19 and around this time yesterday, it said I had 12h 45m left til completion. I logged on a few hours after that and it had reset itself to 1d 20h! I understand this is just a bug and I thought it would be useful to notify you about this issue as I know other players are going through the same ordeal.

The second issue is a more serious one. I logged on about 30 mins ago and checked my Town Hall progress and it said it had 4h 4m til competition. I'm now level 39, so I wanted to speed up the process by using gems as I can now upgrade my Town Hall to level 20. It said it would cost 8 gems to speed up and as I had 581 gems on me, I figured I could afford to spend that much. So I sped up the upgrading process on my Town Hall, but instead of taking away 8 gems, it took away 50, leaving me with 531 gems! This is quite infuriating as I spent real money to acquire most of those gems and I feel ripped off as I should technically have 573 gems, according to the game. I would just love if you could address this issue and see if it can be resolved as I'd love to continue supporting this fantastic game, without being deceived by pricing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this~
Caingaroo

Re: Upgrading Issues

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi Caingaroo, thanks for the reports. The 1st one has already been reproduced but takes some time for us to fix it. The team will try to reproduce the 2nd problem. Please provide your game ID (found in Friends--Invite Bonus--My ID) so that we can look into your account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Caingaroo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate it~

My ID is aa53e9. Please take all the time you need, I'll certainly be playing this game for a very long time. I'm not an RPG type gamer, but you've done justice on this piece :}
Caingaroo

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:29 am

Hi Caingaroo, the 2nd bug has been reproduced as well and we will fix it as soon as possible. I have sent you a private message regarding the matter. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Discussion