I Cannot Progress In Sky City

I Cannot Progress In Sky City

Postby Caingaroo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:14 am

Hi, it's Caingaroo again. I've discovered another major issue and I'm not sure if everyone is facing it, but I thought it would be crucial & essential to report.

I recently unlocked Sky City and I was incredibly excited to embark upon the sixth chapter of Slash Saga. Although there is a big problem: I'm unable to progress through the first stage.

After attempting to complete "Aerial Gate", once I've defeated Fatima in wave 5, a notification appears on my screen stating "Data error. Please exit application".
So I followed as instructed and restarted the application and beat the level once more, but the exact same issue arose. I experience this notification about once day when trying to access my base and as it only occured during that time, it's never been that bothersome and I figured that's what happens when the game becomes overloaded. But now I can't progress through the first stage in Sky City (which is a monumental one as doing so will allow me to further upgrade some of my buildings).

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please notify me once this issue has been resolved as I'm really to keen to find out what the last chapter entails!~~~
Caingaroo

Re: I Cannot Progress In Sky City

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Caingaroo, I have sent you a private message regarding the problem. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jazonhorsley » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:56 pm

I have run into the same issue. I beat the last enemy on the last stage and then got the "data error, restart" message. I have other levels to spend 18 energy on so don't want to keep wasting 18 trying this level again.
jazonhorsley

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi jazonhorsley, thanks for the report. Did the "data error" also happen when you defeated Fatima?

Update: It should be fixed now.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jazonhorsley » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:42 pm

As of release 1.3 I am able to get past the first battle in Sky City. Thanks for fixing this.
jazonhorsley

Return to Discussion