More clarity on weapon talents

More clarity on weapon talents

Postby Negrito » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:42 am

I might just not have looked too well into this.. but is it possible to be able to see what the talent of a weapon does, without having to equip it?
I'm asking this because, frustratingly enough, I have wasted weapons like Scepter of Angel on heroes that literally cannot even make use of the talent. There really should be a way to atleast be able to know what a weapons talent does, before equipping it, because many of the newer players (like myself) won't know how to utilize the weapons properly. It would be great if a the description of a weapon's talent would be made available, in or outside of the game.
Negrito

Re: More clarity on weapon talents

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Negrito, thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to the team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby none » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 am

It's also very difficult to obtain those top level weapons. You kind of have to assign them to cards blindly and hope that it is a good fit, but that is risky. If you choose poorly, the weapon is just gone. It would be awesome if a weapon could be taken back from a card to be reassigned - even if only once or twice.
none

Postby meistic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:13 pm

I keep my bow with a confidence talent for about 7 months. Don't have a good archer yet, but is it only way of playing? Why can't I have a possibility to obtain this weapon in any way?
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Return to Discussion