More chapters and quests?

More chapters and quests?

Postby Angra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 am

Hello, is there no more quests after sky city and chapter six? If so, do you plan on expanding the game to more quests and chapters?
Angra

Re: More chapters and quests?

Postby admin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 am

After you beat chapter six there is current no more main quests. We may expand the game in the future when we are able to get more active players.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Night » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Why is everything happening "when there are more active players"? Shouldn't it be priority 1 to improve the game so you can get more active players. Instead of waiting for more players to improve the game..
Quest expanding, guild wars, all things to get more players imo. So many players quitting at level 20 or lower because the lack of possibilities.

I'm still here because this game has some great potential, but if there won't be updates soon i'll probably have to quit too because of boredom..
Night

Postby meistic » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

It is hard to get more active players because :
1. The game can be finished at level about 35 . Then you have arena only , nothing else . New players can enjoy the game but not for long , so with so short main quests and very limited chapters for most people it is a game for a month or 2 .
2. Regarding point one. You lose old players that spend a lot of money on game as the only thing they have is arena . I'll give you an example from my guild . Player Max . VIP 10 and chantelle at 80 lvl. Of course top 1 on arena without any problem .
He won once , 2nd , 3rd time . Loosing interest but still have money that can spend on game . Another player Vietnamlove . Left game few days ago because all he had was an arena ,
If you need more active players , you should think about old players as well , to keep them in game entertained for a long time .
3. You don't use a potential of social media to bring more people to game. I gave you some ideas , accounts linked to fb, twitter . You could use it as well ( leave a comment and share to join the lottery with gems 6* cards etc)
You really ned to be more active if you want this game to survive.
4. Guild wars - as above . Let's with that amount of people and we will see if this will help to keep people in game for longer and bring more players .
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby admin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:09 am

We are acquiring more players already by buying ads, as we are aware that the game won't be fun with fewer players. The issue with game quest not lasting long enough may require some tweaking, but we have a bigger issue with majority newer players stopping playing very early (which we are find a way to tweak right now). Adding more chapter 6+ quests and completing the Guild War feature will take some time and resources (engineers/artists/testers), but it's something we are committed to doing soon or later, but prioritization depends on resource available, game performance and other work scheduled.
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm sure you can find some testers here which won't cost a lot . Hope you'll sort the issue with new players soon and we will enjoy the game for longer.
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Return to Discussion