SOV guild rewards

SOV guild rewards

Postby meistic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello again. I found another inconsistency in game rewards .
Guild rewards
4th place 2 bronze worth 100 gems full price
3rd place 3 bronze worth 150 gems full price (+50%)
2nd place 2 gold worth 240 gems full price (+60%)
1st place 1 plat worth 240 gems full price . 0%
Yes we can debating that sometimes 1 plat is better than 2 gold and sometimes 2 gold give you 2x6* but there shouldn't be any question 1st place deserves to be worth much more than 2nd place as is with other places mentioned above

1st place -it's a hard work for everyone in guild. Building guild is very hard and motivating people to have the best place in game deserves at least same difference as it's between other places (+50% so 1 plat and 1 gold )

Hope you understand that some guilds do more than the others so should have adequate rewards .
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Re: SOV guild rewards

Postby admin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 pm

1 plat is much better than 2 gold tickets for the top guild, as the chance of getting a 6* card with gold ticket is much lower than 50%. The only reason gold ticket is marked as half cost of plat ticket is because 5* card can be very useful for relatively new players which you won't find many in the top guild.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:58 pm

that is your personal opionion , I am talking about the cost of rewards in gems , both cost 240 gems is that right ? So is that fair in your opinion ? We are not talking about luck but about the fact how much you would spend to get rewards and there is no difference in cost , why ? Why second place get equivalent of 240 gems and 1st one too ? I've seen people getting 2x6* , I've seen people getting 5* , so the way of conversation is to talk about value of the cards. What's the value in gems of both places ? THE SAME
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Postby admin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:19 am

The worth in Gems is basically arbitrary because we came with the cost in the Quest Point store. If it makes you happy, we can make the Plat tick cost 3000 QP instead if that makes the 1st place look more appealing.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:33 am

Seriously more you write, more I think that you're favoring other guilds, less active. Sure guild that does 150-200k in sov each month doesn't deserve having Proportional better rewards. Just go and buy yourself if your not happy, that's your answer, or be quiet otherwise we can put prices up

If you look at individual rewards you'll see where my complaint come from. Difference between rewards for 3 first places is fair and of course below place with 1 plat is 1 gold, not 2. That's really fair.

Threatening to raise the price is very unprofessional. I would recommend making more shopping on Amazon. Their CS is rated as one of the best in the world and most cases are Resolved in favor of the customer
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Postby admin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am

The guild rewards for SoV has been unchanged since the start of the game. This reward was fixed before your guild become the top guild. If now we suddenly made the top prize better, how would that make the other players in the game feel?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

PS: The platinum card is indeed undervalued at 2400 QP for veteran players if gold card is 1200 QP, because the gold card only has about 30% chance of getting a 6* card. We don't plan to change the cost of it, but just making your you understand the QP cost isn't a great judgement for items true value.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pota » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:24 pm

It's not about his guild having the best price, we want some competition in game. If you would change 1st place guild reward to 1 plat and 1 gold there might be other players from other guilds buying more stamina and try to achieve 1st rank.
That's a benefit for you and the game because if there's always the same guild winning over and over again there's something wrong anyways.
In game name: pota
Pota

Postby meistic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:32 am

We don't have to have it this month. Next month, fresh start, everyone has equal chance. All depends on how many potions will be used by each guild. Everyone can prepare now when we have a sale on potions. That sounds fair. 3 guilds has lvl 50 so that means those guilds are very similar and basically all depends on team work. We are not ahead of any of the guild with lvl 50. Everyone can win.
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Return to Discussion