Recruit event

Recruit event

Postby meistic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Thank you for adding another recruit event which is Shaya. We had some players complained that you removed Shaya from tavern quests . Cannot confirm as I claimed her already .

After removing her from tavern quest , people hoped to see her in SOV , so everyone could be able to claim first one for free (sov 4k doesn't need spending any gems) and then they could decide whether they want to spend gems ( money) on her or not. It would be fair to do recruit event with Shaya , but after placing her in SOV . I was asked to post it so I am doing it .

Giving someone Shaya for free and making other players to pay for her is not fair, but that's your choice and probably your new way of making money .

I can say personally that Shaya isn't worth investing , just save your gems or buy staminas , unless you have 5-6 cards of her
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Re: Recruit event

Postby admin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Couple of the tavern quests were misconfigured before and thus was changed. No one is making anyone pay for anything as you always have the option to save quests points to buy her when she appears.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:11 am

I have never seen Shaya in quest point store or maybe I have but ages ago - more than year , hard to remember. I am just saying that some people are unhappy as they have to start building Shaya without having the same possibility as the other had - start with one that they could claim for free , then they woul happily choose the way of game , but now they'll just skip this event bacause they think it's unfair .
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Postby admin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:12 am

That's prefect fine if anyone choose to skip any event. It's not possible things will always happen the way you want in the game.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:45 pm

But it's not about skipping , We would like to play and enjoy the game , not playing waiting game.People really wanted to have possibility to obtain Shaya but first for free like some players obtained from tavern quest . I sent you screenshots with many names from all guilds , that asked for it .
Just look at VIP lvl of most of them . VIP 11 or VIP 12 , the most valuable customers, but you just wanted to show how you used to run the game before you started cooperate with players
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Return to Discussion