3 special at the beginning

3 special at the beginning

Postby meistic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello. Can you explain me please how is this possible that AI does 3 special attacks with auto off just right at the beginning, and my Farthing is not able to start with full orbs. I can understand 1 attacks triggered by catching orbs but Krystyna x2 and Thunder? There must be something wronh
https://youtu.be/jAKmkNmWFqY
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Re: 3 special at the beginning

Postby admin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:58 am

The AI gather different set of orbs from the one you see on screen and when it get lucky, it can get very lucky with all the right orbs popping for yours. This shouldn't happen often though.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Ok but I see 2 orbs mine on the screen whilst at the same time opponent done 3 special which means AI got 6 orbs at least. You know better what's the gap in seconds between first orbs drop and second, I believe it's several seconds. How is this possible that opponent got 6 orbs vs me 2? Second thing. Why his orbs are priorities mine? I mean Shouldn't be AI 1 special, then me one special, then opponent one special? AI does 3 while I am waiting with full orbs. I could understand second part of question or any part if we had special triggered by catching orbs and that 50% thing, but now we talk about purely catching orbs
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby admin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 pm

There were actually two wave of orbs (sometimes second wave appear shortly after the first). Each wave is random between 1-3 orbs and the number is rolled separately for player and AI just as the orb color. The skill acting order is probably randomized despite buff effect is shown 1 per side.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion