Sov increased prices, worst decision made this year

Sov increased prices, worst decision made this year

Postby meistic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 am

Hello. After many complaints from players I decided to open a thread.
First I would like to explain few things.
Sov is for 2 group of players.
First group free /light players / low level players.
First group doesn't need to buy staminas, as doing all daily quests and buying potions using quest points free /low level players can do around 4500 points.
Second group - loyal players, heavy players, top players which buys tons potions, spend money, pay and spend a lot of time in game. Second group needs only 6*, doesn't use 5* cards anymore and pay for that as every point over 4500 cost.

This is about the players who doesn't need 5* and pay for 6*.
As you can easily count when you do 8000 points (3500 points over free limit) you need to buy 25-40 potions (40 when you just do hohf)
That's a lot, but worth when you can claim 6* in return.

From now you put prices up for second group of players and you demand to buy another 20 potions to claim same reward which is second 6*. Didn't know you mean it, when you said about putting price up for platinum gift card but I can see, that's your new way to run the game.

I could understand if you offered something to us, long time players who needs only 6* to recompensate losing 20 potions every month, like another reward for 12k, but no, you just want us to pay more money for you. This is really bad way and you will lose many loyal player if you go this way.
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Re: Sov increased prices, worst decision made this year

Postby frontalis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:27 am

I've always loved this game. But I was shocked seeing that sov rewards prices got much higher. Not to mention top players, i think it would actually be unpleasant or less tempting for middle to lower players to spend their time to keep playing this game. I'm not sure what the exact purpose must be. But I'll be much grateful if those prices could turn back like before to keep players more fun.

Best regards
Frontalis :)
frontalis

Postby superal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:32 pm

My opinion is the correct grid should stay similar to how it was. 6* at 4/8k and the extra 5* rewards could be at 6 and 10k so higher scorers get an extra bonus and the core rewards are still there for the newer and lower level players
superal

Postby admin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 am

It's not really an increase in price but adjustment in point goals with reward upgrades. The reason for the adjustments was to adapt maturing player base who has both grown in level and power over time. Most of our matured player base now no longer have use for 4* heroes. For newer players changing the first reward to 5* can help them with catching up. For the top veteran players who were able to get 8k points, it's not hard to obtain 10k points now either. With an extra 5* card and recently improved top 3 rewards (top 3 now get same bonus 6* hero and top 2 gets 2x 5-star weapon), we believe the SoV participation will be better than before.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 am

Lol. There is many players that used to do only 8k to claim 2x6*. I was going to do 8k as I don't like that book, but now instead of 8k I need to do 10k which will cost me a lot. Are you saying you didn't put prices up? Of course you did. For second 6* you want much more than before and I don't bother with any 5, since I've got team cost 100, this game is really dying and looks like you're helping to kill the game by making bad decisions like this one.
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby frontalis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 am

Obviously the prices of 6* are increased from 4k/8k to 6k/10k which costs much more gems for enough potions. Personally i think that it's acceptable if potions sale will be permanent. If not, that would be really painful. I'll easily skip all of those rewards if 6* of the month is not my real favorite =_="
frontalis

Return to Discussion