Playmage Should Dictate Cards, Rewards, And Wepons

Playmage Should Dictate Cards, Rewards, And Wepons

Postby PeterGadiot » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:20 am

"Keep in mind these are suggestion thread and not vote thread. We still have full discretion on what the final rewards will be each month and obvious duplicate suggestions from players who don't benefit from these suggestions will be ignored. Also, anyone who impersonate another player in the game to increase the suggestion's weight will have their forum access permanently revoked (cross referencing game and forum access IPs).

If all players can't behave and agree and comply to these limits, we wouldn't mind completely ignoring all suggestions, period.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support"

Despite improving the game (except for arena), there is too much cheating, manipulation, and fighting among the players of this game.
It would be best if Playmage decided what cards, prizes, and weapons were next.

The accounts ...
[admin: moderated. please do not directly accuse players in public posts, you may however send pm to me along with your suspicions and supporting evidences]

Despite the extra 5 Star Cards, 6 Star Cards, Weapon, and getting rid of Killing as the prize card for 2nd and 3rd place, there continues to be a lot of fighting among the few remaining players. With the improvement of the game all the players should be happier, instead we have players wanting to dictate every aspect of the game. If proof of this is required, I can send you some screenshots of artur telling the players to come to him for suggestions regarding cards and prizes, rather than recommending they contact Playmage directly.

Having Playmage dictate the next cards and prizes eliminates at least one aspect of the game the players continue to fight about. Hopefully this leads to more cohesive interactions within this small community.

Until Playmage says they are deciding what content is going to appear every 28 days with no more outside influence, I will continue to post suggestions.

I strongly believe this is the best thing to do right now. Let the developers do their job and see how this turns out. Until all egos are put aside, the game should be left in the developers' hands.
PeterGadiot

Re: Playmage Should Dictate Cards, Rewards, And Wepons

Postby meistic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Dear Player. Can I ask you to stop slandering other people here , including me ? Can I also ask Admin to ban above user from the forum ? Calling me "Kim Dzong Un" and using other ephitets harms my reputation .

I believe public defamation should not be allowed and users like him/her should be totally banned on the forum and in game.

I can uderstand that some players can be frustrated , because they will never beat me in arena , but lack of expierience and poor team don't give anyone permission for slandering other players .

INTERNET DEFAMATION LAW: SECTION 230 OF THE COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT - says defamation is illegal and I am asking Admin to draw up convitions and ban IP of the user above here and in game .
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby admin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm

meistic wrote:Dear Player. Can I ask you to stop slandering other people here , including me ? Can I also ask Admin to ban above user from the forum ? Calling me "Kim Dzong Un" and using other ephitets harms my reputation .

I believe public defamation should not be allowed and users like him/her should be totally banned on the forum and in game.

I can uderstand that some players can be frustrated , because they will never beat me in arena , but lack of expierience and poor team don't give anyone permission for slandering other players .

INTERNET DEFAMATION LAW: SECTION 230 OF THE COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT - says defamation is illegal and I am asking Admin to draw up convitions and ban IP of the user above here and in game .

I only moderated speculation of players having same IP or trying to control the game. There were no defamation or slandering on this thread AFAIK. Your request to ban another player has been declined. I also recommend both of you take your quarrel elsewhere, as I don't want to see another accusation or non-game related comment from either of you.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Defamation was in the post reported in different thread, post had been deleted by you without any penalties for the user. This user called me "Kim Dzong Un" which harms my reputation and that's defamation.

By definition Defamation is :
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

I do not wish to see my reputation harmed by this user anymore.

I feel victimazed by above user here and I ask Admin to help person who feel victimazed by removing that person from the forum or moderate her/his post before they can be posted here .

Kind Regards Artur
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby PeterGadiot » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 am

Getting back to the subject at hand, the above response further exemplifies why Playmage should dictate the cards, weapons, and prizes.
I would be glad to further discuss any topics with artur, should he feel up to such a task, in a different forum.

Again, I will continue to post suggestions, but I do believe Playmage should step in simply dictate the direction of the game.

Best Regards,
Mark.
PeterGadiot

Postby PeterGadiot » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:23 am

[admin: moderated. please do not directly accuse players in public posts, you may however send pm to me along with your suspicions and supporting evidences]

Will do.
PeterGadiot

Return to Discussion