Arena persistent problem

Arena persistent problem

Postby Slashsagarikkkkkkk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:38 am

Today during the 14th match vs lala app crashed. I started the match, that never started. And i had 1 chance less as reopened. Please fix this kind of problems.

Best regards

EDIT: forgot to say. Reset was duesd to an incoming call as i started the match.
Slashsagarikkkkkkk

Re: Arena persistent problem

Postby Slashsagarikkkkkkk » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:48 am

Hi again. I need an information if someone of admins can answer please. What can i do to not be spammed everytime the app crashes during an arena match for freeze? Cause in 3 match i lost all were lost this way. I was winning. App freezes or crashes directly. Restarts. Tons of orbs (that has not to appear while reloading boosts). Enemy then goes all out. No way the match goes differently.

Hope someone explains me this(even if there s not a solution for the problem: but if is so, just say it)

Best regards
Slashsagarikkkkkkk

Postby Slashsagarikkkkkkk » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:52 am

Ok. I was polite. And i ll be polite again

Now i have to expect EVERY tuesday to start with a chance less cause of game bug?

Tried to record it cause it was vs a very good team (max) and wanted to see the match again. U know what? Your app crashed even the internal record system of my phone. Black screen. No record. No match to restart.

Another week. Tell me what i have to do or think. Waiting a dued answer please. If no i m not the unpolite person in this duscussion.
Slashsagarikkkkkkk

Postby admin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:12 am

Hi Slashsagarikkkkkkk,

The game allows you to crash a few times a day without deducting your Arena account. If you are frequently experiencing crashes and not returning to the battle, the only suggestion I can recommend is to try reinstalling the game to see if that helps the problem.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slashsagarikkkkkkk » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Very thanks for the answer.
I unisnstelled and installed the game lot of time. Even in different phone (s4, huawei p10, asus padfone)

Me and dj found 1 of the motivation of the crash (2 weeks ago) .

In italy "arena main team" is "arena titolare". Abbreviation.. Sorry the word "tit".

We see now is impossible name a team like that. But it happened i did 2 week ago. If a team is named "arena tit" the game crash in the moment the button fight is clicked.

We are trying to understand yesterday crash but we have not an answer by now.

Hope u too try to check what can be.

Thks again. Best regards.
Slashsagarikkkkkkk

Postby FattanzaRossoBlu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:39 am

Good morning, I'm DJ on game.
I confirm Rikkkk message; seems that this happen if You put 'tit' string on team name (i mean, that string, in all "TextBox.Name" position: start, end or middle).

Another thing happened to me, twice, only on last Arena week. I don't remember exactly what happened when I've played (maybe a phone call, but not sure), but all my team heroes stop making attack to opponent (normal and skill), like if they was frozen, but they doesn't, and after 2 turns of no attack, my team lose (so I don't know if at the beginning of 3rd turn, I will be able again to attack).

Best regards
FattanzaRossoBlu

Postby FattanzaRossoBlu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:41 am

Sorry wrong object property, not "TextBox.Name",but "TextBox.Text"
FattanzaRossoBlu

Postby admin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Thanks for the report. The game shouldn't crash due to your team name it's not even displayed or check during arena battle. It's likely a coincidence.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slashsagarikkkkkkk » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:38 am

It s displayed exactly when u choose the team to use in arena for the match is going to start.
As u press the fight button in that screen (happened some times i already reported) black screen and one chance less.
Happened some month ago (pvt mail i sent u about a match vs kaapo. If u need i can find that back) and lot more frequently this and lasts 3 week.

Thks for reading. Best regards
Slashsagarikkkkkkk

Return to Discussion