Building duration bugged

Building duration bugged

Postby wheelsparrow » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:49 am

Hi,

I've been experiencing multiple cases of my upgrading buildings going through timewarps(?) and I've asked other players and they've experienced this also.

Eg. I'm upgrading my gold mine which takes 15h at 8.45am and at 5.30pm it still has 11h+ remaining.

Especially for buildings like the town hall where it takes days already and having them loop back another day, it's really annoying.

Thanks for your help.
wheelsparrow

Re: Building duration bugged

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:21 am

Hi wheelsparrow, thanks for the report. We will look into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby viole » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Just to add on, it seems to happen after I do some stages. I can't exactly pin point the cause of the building times reverting back, but it does also happen with the resource piles. One minute they are ready for collection at full capacity then all sudden they revert back like 25%.
viole

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi viole, thanks for the information. Do you mean the resource piles above quarries and gold mines reverted back? How many times did that happen? Did the quarries or gold mines just finish upgrading?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby viole » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 am

Eh thing is I only notice it happen when they are at full capacity then suddenly they no longer full. It could possibly be happening while it hasn't reached full capacity yet but I just don't notice since I don't click into my resource piles to check how much is there until it's full. And no the quarries and mines didn't just finish upgrading. I have 2 of which are at max level.

Either way it's definitely rewinding the time back on buildings and resource piles. Really hope you guys can figure this out since the long upgrade times are much worse when it constantly rewinds.
viole

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi viole, thanks for the information. The team has been looking into it. Hopefully, we can locate the cause and fix it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Support