Bugs and Questions

Bugs and Questions

Postby Kazaf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:02 am

Hey,

"Agile Bow Master Tanya" sometimes cannot finish her skill and the game freezes. It randomly happens and so far I cannot find the conditions for the bug to trigger. The problem was not present in 1.3,

I know a lot of people asked about this will we have a list of what the talents from weapons do before giving it to heroes?

What does the Lance of Doom's Talent "Field of Dark Power" do?

Anniversary is coming up will do you guys have any in game plans?

Thanks
Kazaf

Re: Bugs and Questions

Postby admin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 am

Hi Kazaf,

Thanks for the report. The changes in 1.3.1 shouldn't have any effect on "Agile Bow Master Tanya" skill... how often is this happening, could it be because of certain stage or enemy that you haven't fought often before that is cause this?

We can't provide a list of weapon talents descriptions. (However, we are aware many of the talent names are misleading currently especially on cards, which we will fixed soon by changing talent names). The "Field of Dark Power" reduces damage taken by all team members.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:14 am

I farm a lot in the same place, sometimes it goes without problem but sometimes need to restart twice a run.

Happens around every 2nd or 3rd runs, so is getting very annoying.

I am reinstalling the app and see if that helps.
Kazaf

Postby Kazaf » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 am

After reinstalling it is still happening. I am going to try different positioning tomorrow morning.

I send you guys an email during the weekend. It got my user id and types of phones.
Kazaf

Postby admin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:18 am

Did you give the character a new weapon or unlock a new talent for the character recently?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:20 pm

admin wrote:Did you give the character a new weapon or unlock a new talent for the character recently?

Nope

I even try placing her at different position.
Also it happens even if I am using someone's Tanya and not mine.
Kazaf

Postby admin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:28 am

Still unable to reproduce this but it may been a known issue that was fixed while ago. Perhaps the upgrade causes a download patch to revert somehow, can you try "clear data" on the app to see if that helps? (make sure you register your account first incase the clear data unlinks your account).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Cleared data and is still happening.
Kazaf

Postby admin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Please provide couple stage names where you see it happening, as well as other members in your team. Sometimes it's caused by a combination of stage conditions, talent buffs/team buffs or even enemy debuff. Maybe there is a pattern that when she cant finish her skill, herself or her target has certain buff or debuff on them.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:51 am

Team Formation

1. Other player
2. Rank 2 Adventurers Club President Daring, only her talents
3. Rank 4 Orphan Priest Hans, only his talent
4. Rank 4 Prince of Utopia, his talent + Blessing of Fire from Claymore of Greatness
5. Leader, Rank 2 Agile Bow Master Tanya, her talents + Confidence from Mithril Divine Bow
6. Rank 4 Seer Sarette, her talents + Frozen Skills from Book of Frost Power

It happen most often in Stone Valley, Military Post, Hard Mode, but does not exclude other stages like Realm of Darkness.

It is not the frozen bug where sometimes frozen units able to act and freezes the game, cause I was using Storm Mage Thunder instead of Seer Sarette.
Kazaf

Next

Return to Support