Sarette orbs slightly appear more

Sarette orbs slightly appear more

Postby Slash_u » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:44 pm

How can this be proven? I don't think this works at all. Especially in versus. What does slightly even mean?
Slash_u

Re: Sarette orbs slightly appear more

Postby admin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:48 am

Not sure what you mean by "sarette", but the appear more skill/talent allows certain orb to appear slightly more often than normal. You probably have to sample at least hundreds of appear rates to rule out luck.
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 pm

I think he complains , that he dies quicker than he is able to get 3 orbs for a mage (from the time limited event) on arena so he would like to see mage mage mage orbs straight away :) I'd to see an archer orbs as soon as I start , but sometimes have to fight having priest and then priest orbs . It's random as is should be .
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby Slash_u » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

No, in vs. I get same pattern first round before everyone attacks. At most 3 orbs. Sometimes two, but 99% of the time 3 orbs. And I imagine that is true for everyone. You guys changed vs recently, and now number of orbs seems fixed. So what good is sarettes orbs appear slightly more often when the orb drops are fixed. Random colors yes but amount no. Yeah I'm complaining because now I got a useless skill that I dropped money on.
Slash_u

Postby admin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:59 am

Sorry, I still don't understand what "sarettes" orbs are... assuming it one of the orb types, having fix number does not prevent one color appearing more often.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slash_u » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:19 am

Sarette is a six card character. She has a talent where more orbs appear.

More orbs. I don't care about color. You can give me all green for all I care. I'm concerned about the number. The same number of orbs appear everytime. Everytime. What good is a talent that makes more orbs appear regardless of color if it is always the same fixed number because of changes made to versus.
Slash_u

Postby admin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 am

Her ability says "Slightly increase the frequency of skill orbs appearing."
This means the time interval between skill orb popping up is slightly reduced, nothing to do with numbers appearing each time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slash_u » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:56 am

So in theory by end of match I should have received more orbs due to higher frequency of them popping. I'll just choose to believe it in quests. Vs I'm not so sure but it's fine. Better than the old vs. Thanks for help.
Slash_u

Postby admin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am

Slash_u wrote:So in theory by end of match I should have received more orbs due to higher frequency of them popping. I'll just choose to believe it in quests. Vs I'm not so sure but it's fine. Better than the old vs. Thanks for help.

If the match isn't very short, then yes. But for example, if the last lasts 10 seconds, and original speed is 3.0 seconds before each ball and it was reduced to 2.7 seconds by her talent, then you still only get 3 popups of balls during the fight. However, each one appearing earlier than before is still an advantage as you get to use your skill slight early which can be a determining factor.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support