Flame Smasher and Mithril Hammer Talents

Flame Smasher and Mithril Hammer Talents

Postby Pota » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello there

The Flame Smasher and the mithril hammer have talents that sound a like but as we know from other talents, the effect probably isn't the same.

The lame smasher increases attack power for 5% (which is very low in my oppinion, 10% would sound better) every hit the hero receives, right? I don't think it's the same for mithril hammer. At least i don't hope so..

Can someone clear this our for me please?

Thank you and kind regards
Pota
In game name: pota
Pota

Re: Flame Smasher and Mithril Hammer Talents

Postby admin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 pm

The weapons were designed to be similarly useful against tough PvE battles where your her would get hit few times before you they kill an enemy, and maybe in PvP with lots of healing. In other cases Mithril Hammer would gain attack power faster, and that's fine per design.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pota » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Thank you for your respond.

I probably didn't ask the right question before but all i want to know is the % value for the mithril hammer talent.
Pota

Postby admin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:32 am

The Mithril Hammer increases 20% per kill.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pota » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:24 am

Ok, thanks a lot.

You don't think that's a bit too low? Even for PvE it's almost impossible to get to 300%.
How about increase it to 40-50%?
Pota

Postby admin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:02 am

300% is just a cap to prevent extreme situations, there is no intention for it to reach that high (considering other boosting talents are usually around fixed flat 20%).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pota » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Other boosting talents will give you the boost without doing something specific, like the mithril bow gives you the boost right at the start. So if i have to kill someone with a specific hero to increase that heros attack i want something more.
Pota

Postby meistic » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm

To admin : the problem is that most weapons with talents can be obtained when you're a regular player. For regular player finishing map is easy with any weapon and basically there is no point getting for example flame smasher for hohf or Sky City, as with chantelle as a helper is very easy even at mid lvl.

All weapons with talents can be really used in PVP and only PVP. With some overpowered heroes like chantelle, enyo + freeze or shaya with stun, normal fight last about 30 seconds after buffing.
Even with a lot of defensive buffs and healing Flame smasher with 10% won't make daring overpowered i would even say i would not replace my hammer (with nice crit) with flame smasher 10%..

As we all know game has its limits, but limiting good weapons to 1 or 2 makes game not much interesting.

All I can suggest, let people enjoy game for longer and give them some new opportunity and for 1 month increase that value to 10%. If you receive any complaints about OP, you will have right to decrease, but even if that would make her stronger, it is nothing compared to velos + stun, shaya + stun, chantelle and Tanya with in my test is able to kill a whole team just before end of 1st turn

Kind Regards Artur
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Return to Support