No smithy and stuck

No smithy and stuck

Postby pirwin80 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:02 am

Hi there! I have really been enjoying Slash Saga. My issue: I have yet to unlock the Smithy, but my weapon inventory is full. Without it, I seem unable to either enhance or even sell. I am only able to add weapon slots, but I am fresh out of gems. The game will not allow me to play any levels (regular, tavern, bonus) with a full inventory. Pity, I guess I spend some days not playing until some more gems come my way. Suggestions? Thank you
pirwin80

Re: No smithy and stuck

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:58 am

Hello,

Are you sure you don't see the weapon icon on the bottom menu bar yet? That is unlocked fairly early in the game and it's pretty hard to reach the weapon limit before getting to the point in the game the menu is unlocked...

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby pirwin80 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 am

Hey, thank you so much for responding! I am positive. And I have already added weapon slots a few times. I apologize that I do not know how to add a screenshot. There is an error message that explains my weapon card slot is exceeded. 36/35. The options to sell and enhance are grayed out, and only buy slots is highlighted. I am limited with only four gems currently. I guess I was too busy with tavern quests and getting three stars in stage one. I should have just progressed through the story, but I never dreamed that I would get in such a bind without unlocking this feature. I finished the first level of Haunted Forest. Is Black Brook close? Thanks again for your kind support :)
pirwin80

Postby pirwin80 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 am

I have the smithy and am now unstuck. So glad to play Slash Saga fully once more. I linked my acct to social media, rewarding me with desperately needed ten gems. Added yet five more weapon slots, and voila! off to the races. I only needed to get to the very next level to unlock the smithy, relatively early in the game as you said. :oops: crisis averted, sorry to make much ado about nothing. Cheers
pirwin80

Postby admin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 am

Glad that the issues is resolved.

Enjoy the game,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support