Events

Events

Postby JayDubbz88 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:11 pm

We should have boss raid events at specific times and if we defeat the boss we get special exclusive content as a reward.
JayDubbz88

Re: Events

Postby admin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:09 am

JayDubbz88 wrote:We should have boss raid events at specific times and if we defeat the boss we get special exclusive content as a reward.

Hi JayDubbz,

Thanks for your feedback. The Pet Rescue feature is where you fight raid bosses. The rewards are pet pieces that you can create new pets. They are limited in time as well as we do plan to rotate them every month!
A reward mail as been sent to you in game.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Events

Postby Lord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:52 am

Hi, the pet "raids" section is nice, but not what most think of when raid is, said though. I have been playing multi player games so long i can remember whe n had an, amazing 800/baud modemand atari 800 and paid monthly fees to connect to a BBS with 8 phone lines to do so cause there was no such thing as the internet yet! Lol Just saying so know i am, not a, 8 yr old kid and have been around a bit.

When the term "raid" is used in an RPG it generally involves a group of players going on on a PvE hunt no one could ever do without other plays helping in real time battles Groups vary in size depending on the game. But in general usually only extremely low level raid areas are able to ever be done alone successfully solo.by even the top max lvl players who could have bought a house sometimes mangmy with what we spend on pixels. That is the only thing i see lacking here in my few days and overall you have given us a very nice game to play except for no PvE raids. I do feel that is a HUGE, factor in why people do spend so much on these games and any that decides they dont need to is drastically limiting it player/fan base and will never reach the potential of those who do with the massive amount of choices availble today. The top dogs literally bring in multi millions of dollars a day in profits as am sure you are aware. This is a game on our end yes, but a business on yours. Why would'nt you want to appeal to the majority of gamers out there today. Guild wars are nice, sure but nowhere near what's wanted these days by most honestly. We, cant decide to put together a raid party when have an itch to do so after a hard day in the real world and want to escape and focus on something else like so many of us who do really enjoy this genre of online gaming, RPGs.... :roll:

Thanks for your time and i do hope you will seriously consider this as i assumed you were like most already. But just still in the infancy stage and taking the time to do it right as can tell you have with the game so far. Having already sunk a few hundred bucks in here in a week just to find out pet mobs are what you consider a "raid" is a big let down and extremely disappointing honestly... :|

Tyvm,

IGN: Lord Kairan
Lord

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks