Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby admin » Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 am

Hi Empyrial,

Which part of the game or features do you feel that needs an overhaul the most?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby xClimax » Sun May 28, 2017 8:26 am

Dear playmage!

Alot of guildmembers and I are complaining about the guild card number game. As you know, not all speak english wich means even if one can get the same type of items in the respective cardnumber as the other guildmember, this makes it a bit wierd trying to tell members who do not know english or maby dont even know what cardnumbers are all about.

My suggestion is the following;

- If one member opens the cardnumber, everyone in the guild should be able to see what number is opened. The card should be grayed out for the others but who had not opened it yet. This solves the language diference.

Or

- Make another systemchat option where anyone in the guild can see what the other guildmember opened for a card number and what they got.

Kind regards
iGN xClimax
xClimax

Postby admin » Sun May 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi xClimax,

Thanks for the feedback. The Lucky Cards was added to encourage more communication within the guilds. Automating things will defeat the purpose of the feature. If you wrote the card number and card content, eg "Lucky Cards: 1 Gems, 2 Coins", those who understand enough to be capable of playing the game would benefit the information sharing.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cgamp » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 am

Hi.

Since the origin of my purposal stems from this thread I opted to post here instead of making an entirely new post.

Alot of the feedback post express discontent with the chat limit and request the removal of the chat limit altogether.

The response was that it was an invite code deterrent to prevent people from spamming their invite codes constantly.

Now that invite codes are censored from personal use the issue seems to be remedied (plus there seems to be an ignore function anyways) ...

Lots of people like chatting and your game can potentially be a platform for it moreso than ever now.

Why not do away with the chat limit permanently?
Cgamp

Postby admin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:32 am

There are obvious ways around the invite code filter. I think the design team is paranoid about spammers from previous games. I will check with them again if we can first try and solve the spamming if it do become a problem.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Arwen Moon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 pm

IGN - Arwen Moon, same as forum name how original! XD Speaking of originality, please forgive me if I repeat something others have mentioned but 26 pages is a lot to go through...

What I like:

- Relic Hunts - I find that it fulfils a very important role and that is bringing down barriers and rivalries between members of different guilds. It is also fun to be able to play with different people each time you go hunting, so kudos to the team all and all.

- Since there's no rivalries the chat system works really well and players tend to help each other, I appreciate the increased limit since I often depended on the chat to get answers as initially I was placed in a not very active guild.

- The banter between the characters while exploring levels - some of it needs editing but it still brings a smile to my face.

- The background scenarios are really pretty and it's nice to see the lava or water flowing. Or even standing around while in city mode.

What I don't like:

- The events/news messages - could you please fix it so that the new (unread messages) show on top... I know it's a small thing but somehow it bugs me a bit having to scroll down every day looking for the unread ones.

- The monthly arena rewards - first I don't understand what makes it monthly, you should call it the last day of the month reward, because it doesn't actually calculate what your average position during that month was. Secondly, why aren't any rewards for players below 100? It's not like it would have to be something major, but if you have daily rewards, surely you could come up with some monthly ones as well, no?

- Soulstones' days in relic hunts - the amount of dust provided is ludicrous for improving anything and nobody will ever use 2* soulstones, not even beginners because by the time you can use soulstones you'll already have better. So could you please consider replacing these 2* with a slightly bigger amount of soul dust in the chests?

- The game has a stiff upgrade system, it all costs a lot and everything is hard to get - I don't dislike this in itself, however I feel that you would need to balance the griding and farming with playable events (requiring the use of stamina) to keep players around instead of just giving up after reaching a certain stagnation point in the game

- Rewards - I find that some rewards were clearly not well thought through for what the achievement represents. Example: While a chest with potions will be useful at lower levels and therefore a satisfactory reward upon reaching 15 stars in lower chapters... come chapter 4, you could definitely up things a little and give us say 10 earth, fire and water elemental pieces?
Also certain story levels (those in between bosses that you can only complete once) have gold pieces or crates that you can't reach because the last fight is triggered before, and there's no way to avoid it if the boss is static or never moving back enough! Chapter 4 has a lot of those.

Suggestions:

- Events, events, events - they don't need to all be complicated, just spice things a bit, give a us a week where stamina refills at a faster rate, or we can go relic hunting twice as much. Have a pal points event, during which for a time we can find elemental pieces in pal chests at a 5-10% rate... anything is better than nothing! And I realize you tried to have monthly badge events - that's good too, just do smaller things at a faster frequency as well. Raid events - where the whole server has a time limit to defeat 1 big boss for a common reward like extra xp or gold for some days. Map events - even if you don't have new maps, recycle a few but make a different objective, for instance block the use of some skills or forbid the use of potions. These could give you more experience and/or a different set of rewards since they would be much harder to complete. Themed events - for halloween you could add a trick or treat button that could either get you a reward or make you lose some gold. Have an advent calendar button for Xmas. New fairies or special holiday character avatars. Seriously there's so much that could be done and not everything would require a whole lot of effort or coding! :)

- New chapters and/or side stories - obviously we would like to see how the story progresses so a steady release of new content would very much be appreciated!

Thanks for reading all of this! You have a great game, we wouldn't care and make suggestions otherwise!
Arwen Moon

Postby Guildenstern » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 am

Hi Admin,

Areas i like about the game are the free daily rewards, monthly rewards, artwork, graphics, guild option, characters and their in-quest dialogs, quest-raiding, pet boss, and relic hunt.
Areas i do not like are the long wait on treasure chests to open. Heroes Hall has poor 5-star weapon drop rate, not enough ways to earn higher amount of gems. Pet raid can become irratable not being able to use one character anymore, Pet raid has always been difficult for all players. Some fame 3, 4 and 5 outfits look the same as others within that character profile.

What i would love to see introduced to the game is a gambit system or tab option! Similar to the one used in final fantasy 12. This would allow players to set up his/her defensive teams better and rid the dreadful "auto-curse" where the Ai in auto seems to always fail the user and make irrational decisions. The Gambit system is something of this nature: Example;
Raina:
1.enemy highest HP > ___ *these blanks would be filled with attack options like attack for number 1, Blizzard for 2, and
2.enemy weak to ice > ___ slow for 3.
3.enemy haste status > ___

*It also works both ways with targeting team members: Example;
1.character highest HP > ___ *these blanks would be filled with support options like protect spell for number 1, remedy
2.character poison status > ___ for 2, and heal for number 3.
3.character critical HP > ___

These are just some ideas. I am VIP player so i would like to see something new about the game to keep me playing :)
Guildenstern

Postby frank2 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 am

i suggest for a
weekly rewards too.like daily rewards.
like kill 2 pet boss in 7 days. do 10 quest nightmare wins etc.. to make game more interesting and have more participation. else the game events finishes in a few hrs.
or even have a lvl 75 or so boss to be open to be killed by all users in 30 min . spawned every 6 hrs or so...
frank2

Postby ModusOp33 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:38 am

Suggestions

Incorporate a way to setup individual character ai parameters for auto battle in arena. Could add to skills page.[/list]

Add new weapon gems and pets to also help switch things up. A gem that gives 30% of avoiding all status ailments for example could cause arena teams to use something other than trip ice fairies. You could even make one for each status, or categorize by the type of status effect. i.e. If they stop or hinder action like freeze and dizzy, or cause damage over time like poison, or burn. Many options here.

Specific weapon gem ideas: Increase (attack, counter, defense) _% for every hero who dies; increase speed _; increase counter rate _%(outright no conditions); _% chance of avoiding negative status, just to name a few of the ideas I've had. Could add to HH at relatively low drop rate if they seem too powerful but we've been stuck with essentially the same strategy at the top of arena, hard to utilize diverse teams without some way to increase speed, counter, or negate freeze.

Finish the chapters... Kind of hard to tell people that certain aspects of the game are PvE only, when the top players only have PvP left.

Open remaining guild books regardless of new chapters. Or at least give us an update about new content with an actual date.

Give better guild dungeon rewards for top spots. It's a lot of effort to stay on top of dungeon, and half the time the rewards are garbage. Only 3 guilds currently active that can even compete for it. For the work, and the fact that only large guilds get it, should double the rewards.

Place bleed and fire 5* weapons in auction. Even the people who pay for these get to a point where it's almost not worth it. Would be nice to have them occasionally drop in auction.

In guild war have one defender from each guild have a 100% drop rate on one of the possible battle rewards. They hardly ever drop as it is, and considering you advertise about it on announcements, it would be nice to see it actually happen more than a handful of times a year lol

I really like this game but the fact that there aren't regular content updates has caused so many people to just quit. Especially with all the free suggestions from people who also really like it. Why have a suggestions thread if nothing ever gets done? The best suggestion is actually do some work implementing some of the suggested changes or ideas.
ModusOp33

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks